FS: Others S2 Battery (new), S4 Sview Cover (new), EVGA GTX 260 (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkchhetri01

Disciple
Hi all,

Available for sale are the following items:

S2 Battery - Original 1650 mAh, with bill
Purchased: June 2013
Warranty: Yes (Dec 2013)
SOLD

S4 Sview cover - Original
Purchased: NA (Free with S4)
Warranty: Don't know
Asking: 1,000 Rs (+50 shipping)

EVGA GTX 260
Purchased: Brought from a TE member 3 years ago
Warranty: Will give DOA warranty to buyer, works flawlessly
Sold

Reason for sale: Lying unused

Please lowball via PM only..

IMG_0584.JPG
IMG_0586.JPG
IMG_0587.JPG
IMG_0588.JPG
IMG_0589.JPG
IMG_0590.JPG

Last edited:
hi Admins this is to bring in your notice that, we had fixed a deal for the GTX 260, the agreed amount was 1700 including shipping to kolkata, and today i transfrd 1000 as discussed and was about to transfr the balance amount as soon s i get the card and test it, he messaged me saying yea the money is received and wil ship the card today... thn he messaged me this:

"Hi buddy..
Due to a slight change in circumstance I will not be able to send the card to you.
Please advise of your account details and I will transfer the 1000 rupees today itself.
Sorry for the inconvenience."

and then he messaged me this:

"Monies transferred back..
A friend was looking for a low end card for 4 grands.. Came to me and asking what to buy, told him I had one spare which I was going to sell off.. He brought it from me for 2.5 grands..."

how can a member do this after fixing a deal and receiving the agreed part payment and then back-out like this??

When you as a buyer have the right to bargain, I believe I have the right to sell to the highest bidder..

While I understand you are upset, I am sure that I have not committed fraud. Your money will be with you tomorrow.

If the mods feel that I have done something incorrect, please take appropriate action.

@Grafreak when was this mate, as @kkchhetri01 even closed the deal with me yesterday night and today morning I have transferred 2100 Rs. in his account and the same has been credited.
The worse part here is @kkchhetri01 has not yet responded to my PM's :(
I'm waiting for a clarification from @kkchhetri01 on this one.

Lol man....This is why one should post on the thread if u dealing with the OP....u never know the seller selling the same stuff to how many members. The same thing has happened with 2 of u seller closed the deal with 2 of u and sold it to the 3rd buyer. Great going.

@andrew327 we had a talk with @kkchhetri01 on Monday evening, as the card was dusty so was worried abt it thn the member sent me some pics of the card after cleaning it and we concluded tat 1700 including shipping to kolkata, he sent me his bank details and i committed him to tranfr him the money nxt day in the first hour so i made a scheduled NEFT transfr and sent him the screenshot, but the member didnt received anything thn he found out tat the account numbr given by him missed a 1, so he gave me the correct account numbr and i again made a sceduled NEFT transfer on 29 so that on 30th first hour he gets the money transferred the amount [1000 and 700 will b transfered aftr checking the card]. then on 30th he messaged me that he has received the money and he will b shipping the card as soon as he reaches home..... in the afternoon he pmed me tat due to some reason he cant send me the card and asked me to giv him my account details, i gave him the account details and asked him wats the matter, and he said me wat i hav quoted previously....... HOW CAN SOME ONE DO LIKE THIS AFTER TAKING MONEY ????? am buying different stuffs from this forum for around 2 yrs and never seen anything like this, so am asking for the admins notice... if this deal goes unnoticed thn these type of dealings wil start taking place, taking money frm someone and thn selling to the highest bidder aftwards.....AMNIS I earnestly request pls HELP[DOUBLEPOST=1383159974][/DOUBLEPOST]this is wat he PMed me:

"Please do not preach me ethics and morals. If as a buyer you have the ethical right to ask for a reduced price, I have the right to sell my stuff to the highest bidder..
You can call me a cheat if your money doesn't reach your account by tomorrow afternoon..
I have answered your post. If the mods deem that action is required, they will act and i will comply."

Last edited:
He definetly has a point. If buyers can lowball and bargain then why can't he raise prices or sell to someone throwing more money at him. Calm down @Grafreak , this has happened before when a seller got a better or local offer. You can try leaving negative feedback but its upto the admins finally.

yea tat has happnd earlier, but not aftr transfering money..... and selling the same thing to 2 people.... am not saying anything... waiting for the adming to say their opinion on this and waiting for my money to return to my account

I am not going to return the 1000 bucks to you.. I am going to use it to buy a dreamliner and flee to a country where there is no extradition to India.. :jimlad:

FYI this is at the time to writing to you "YESTERDAY" so please do not start a new song about how I got scared and returned your money. I returned it when I msgd you I was returning it.

Card and battery has been shipped to the respective buyers yesterday. Andrew327 check pm..

NOTE: Please do not post a person's account details without consent

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do not post somebody's bank details in open. It concerns his privacy and security. You can take PM route instead.
As far as deal is concerned, the price was dirt cheap. too good to believe. That is why immediate offers started pouring in, some being higher than the quoted price. Seller realized his mistake in pricing and went for the highest bid. Personally I find nothing wrong in it.

Please be civil, there is no need to use inappropriate language to make a point and violate the forum rules.
The final say in who to sell something to someone is with the owner, although since a transaction did take place after the seller agreed to the said transaction, the deal did happen and thus the buyer can leave feedback for the seller.

yea, the selling will is always with the owner,but does it apply aftr confirming the receipt of the amount and confirming that in the evning he is going to ship the card, and thn in theevening he is sending me a messgae, he cant as his frnd came to him and askd for a card and he sold it to him.. but the actual fact is he has sold the card to someone else in this forum.... he cud hav informed me before doing the deal... inspite of tat he is posting on my affordability.... ? If this is the right way,.... thn most of the deals wud b going to b like this. the seller will take money and thn will sale the product to the highest bidder, it wud bcom like an auction.....

Like I said, it's the sellers prerogative. You may leave feedback for him though since the deal did take place. Also, please do not use SMS language in your posts.

So according to the Staff Member, a Seller can take money from any buyer and then choose whom to sell and can even increase his price as he has full right to do so ???? please guide me.... myself finding to be a noob in online trading...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back