Saiyo SY-E75 Dual IEM Earphone [Rs :500 Normally 50% Discount Now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Saiyo SY-E75 Dual IEM Earphone [Rs :500 Normally 50% Discount Till 31st]

roadrippersid said:
payment made ;)

Sir ,

One Goes To roadrippersid X 1 NOs Ebay Stores ,Will Be Shipped Tommorow ,5 Orders On Ebay Were Shipped Yeasterday and 2 More Today ,Rest All Lynx Website Orders Are also Out ,Thank You Guys .Make Sure you Burn Then For Good Time The Driver Needs Time To Open Up .

OMG!!! I so wish I was in Chd currently! :(

Guys ,

Most Shippings Are Done And Tracking Numbers Are Sent Out Via Email To You guys ,.

status for order 3506 is still pending..
i've already made the payment..
order id -3506
Amount - 250/-

naveen58 said:
status for order 3506 is still pending..

i've already made the payment..

order id -3506

Amount - 250/-

Sir ,

Not Recieved Yet ,Might Be they Come In Few Hours

i lost my fiio e3 when i was goin 2 dtdc to give for rma... sweet amarbir ji giving me fiio e3 free with saiyo .. thanks a ton amarbir ji ...:hap2::cool2::clap::)

roadrippersid said:
i lost my fiio e3 when i was goin 2 dtdc to give for rma... sweet amarbir ji giving me fiio e3 free with saiyo .. thanks a ton amarbir ji ...:hap2::cool2::clap::)

You got FiiO E3 free with Rs 250/- headset? :huh:

^^ Is the offer still on?

cos i also ordered one 2 days back :)

hi

is order no:3475 shipped

Just got it now.. packing seems to be unassailable, unfortunately when i opened it, the plastic case was crushed to its death :(

I don't have clip+ with me, so couldn't say over its SQ, but yeah tried with my PC, it sounded good, loud & clear.

Hope it would be a good replacement for my PL-11, which i gifted to my friend last week.

Re: Lynx-India - Saiyo SY-E75 Dual IEM Earphone [ PL-11 Killer @ Rs :500 Shipped ]

FaH33m said:
Sir what brand is Saiyo :S.Cant find any references to it.any site or anything ? Also there is no information regarding these model anywhere on the net.
Are you sure they are better than PL-11. Cause I doubt , PL-11 is by far the most amazing IEMs under 500-600 bucks (in my opinion).Nothing really beats it , even you know that paaji !

They don't even come with any additional accessories and all ?

if you want to know anything about these earphones and the company,go to
¹ã¶«ÈüÑóµç×ÓʵҵÓÃÃÞ¹«Ë¾

I got mine just now. The plastic case is broken at places, will listen to it tomorrow.

Tanuj said:
I got mine just now. The plastic case is broken at places, will listen to it tomorrow.

Sorry ,

I do Not think Much Can Be Done ,All the Plastic Cases Are Leaving the Office Totally Fine ,But In Transit Gets Damaged ,the Pricing Is So Low That i Will Need Another Rs :25/- Extra Per Packing If Someone Has a Issue With this .The IEMS Are More Same In The Plastic Box Though And No IEM Gets Crushed This is The Good Part ,The Part Is That the Plastic Case Gets Cracked As Its Thrown Left And right .

I got them today, they sound good for a 250 bucks earphone. Nice hybrid design, tight bass and mid-high frequencies sound good. Basically good for Hindi songs.
They in no way can replace PL11 they neither have awesome boomy bass, build or the great package that comes with PL11.

I haven't received my piece yet,.... Maybe tomorrow I'll get it..... Just wondering if it's any better than ep 630 or atleast better than Sony ericsson's Walkman phone bundled earphones (HPM-70)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back