Saiyo SY-E75 Dual IEM Earphone [Rs :500 Normally 50% Discount Now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Saiyo SY-E75 Dual IEM Earphone [Rs :500 Normally 50% Discount Till 31st]

I received just now...awesome packing...plastic cover intact..not a single scratch...but no extra ear buds. Not yest tested...Thanx.

Just received mine as well. A single crack on the case, one earbud seems to have..uhm.. lost its structural integrity a bit... no biggie though.

Not very impressive at first sight, materials seem cheap, though they are reasonably sturdy. The wire seemed really fragile, but turns out its not as bad as it looks.

Plugged them in, lots of bass(i suspect there's a lot of variation between different samples), can be a tad overpowering at times, but the rest of the details just manage to slip through. I listen to a lot of metal, had to turn the volume a bit lower than usual.

Bottomline: As much value as you can get at this price tag. Do not expect them to match IEMs in the 1k plus range in any way.
Keep the price in mind and you shall be happy.

Bought them just for the heck of it, turns out they aren't half-bad, will see what happens after burn-in. :)
Cheers!

Update: After 1+ hour of continuous hearing, I think i like them.
So, ordered 3 more(one more for me, 2 for a friend).
PaisaPay ID 25826605810
:)

Amien said:
Just received mine as well. A single crack on the case, one earbud seems to have..uhm.. lost its structural integrity a bit... no biggie though.

Not very impressive at first sight, materials seem cheap, though they are reasonably sturdy. The wire seemed really fragile, but turns out its not as bad as it looks.

Plugged them in, lots of bass(i suspect there's a lot of variation between different samples), can be a tad overpowering at times, but the rest of the details just manage to slip through. I listen to a lot of metal, had to turn the volume a bit lower than usual.

Bottomline: As much value as you can get at this price tag. Do not expect them to match IEMs in the 1k plus range in any way.

Keep the price in mind and you shall be happy.

Bought them just for the heck of it, turns out they aren't half-bad, will see what happens after burn-in. :)

Cheers!

Update: After 1+ hour of continuous hearing, I think i like them.

So, ordered 3 more(one more for me, 2 for a friend).

PaisaPay ID 25826605810

:)

Sir ,

Your Order Of Ebay Will Ship Today ,Also Until And Unless Not Burned They Do Not Sound Good ,The Wire Is Very Very Good ,Try To Pul It And Try The Same With Other IEMS ,this Has Double Layer .

Got them - listened to them for a few minutes only. Really good for the price. But no match for the PL's. Will burn them in first.

signops said:
Got them - listened to them for a few minutes only. Really good for the price. But no match for the PL's. Will burn them in first.

Sir ,

Its a Different IEM After Burning You Will See a 100% Change in This IEM :)

signops said:
Confusing^! Even some stock buds are more expensive, so no idea what you mean by this. Pls help anyone who is thinking of ordering by putting up a little more on this iem.. as it is, there are no reviews anywhere...

Amarbir, can you tell me whether this is selling under discount or normal price? Your thread header is confusing.

[Rs :500 Normally 50% Discount Now]

Does it mean its priced Rs 500 normally without discount and now you are selling it at 50% discount (which i don't see in the thread)
OR is the normal price Rs 1000 and you are selling it at 50% discount? :S

cheap chinese stuff,
get it for 50 bucks then say its priced at 500 and i m offering u 50% discount, so now selling at 250 now,
then he will sell at 100 also..

my friend got the phones yesterday & as per him it's very good earplug..
Thank You Amarbir Ji for this wonderful deal..
Left iTrader rating for you & asking for the same from you.

Hell ,

The Horror Story Is That Some People Like It And Same Like It But Comment Otherwise Also .Like Chinese Stuff ,Lol Guys Whats Not Chinese These Days Other Then You And Me HAA HAA .All Ebay Orders Would Be Processed Today We Were Not Active for Last 2 days due to heavy inbound import.

jDaMn said:
Thanks..seems a little negative though.. anyway, am taking it out of here-pls check your PM.. and a final impression would help.... even if these are cheap I don't want to spend 250 bucks needlessly.

I was trying to provide an unbiased account.
How will it not be at least a bit negative if I'm comparing it to plugs costing 4 times as much? What do you mean by "final impression"? Didn't i mention i bought 3 more after trying them out?
Anyway, replied to your PM.

Guys ,

People On Ebay Who Got The Material Please Confirm Reciept To Ebay ,Some Of You Have Got Material But You Are Not Doing It ,If You Will Keep On Doing Like This i Will Remove The Listing .

Friends ,

The Deal Is Now open Back And We Have Good Booking In Ebay And Our Website Both .Cheers .Do Send Me The Itrader Ratings .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back