Sale on SoundMagic IEMs/Earphones - PL-11,PL30, ES18 and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For limited time period only - special sale on Sound Magic Earphones.

*Additional 2.5% off for direct NEFT transfers, PM for more info *

Sound Magic PL-11 - Rs. 895

baLQy.jpg

Buy here : Sound Magic PL11 In-Ear Powerful Bass Headphone

Sound Magic PL-30 - Rs.1425

PL30-b-340x340.jpg

Buy here : Sound Magic PL30 In-Ear Headphones

Sound Magic ES18 - Rs.505

veSbH.jpg

Buy here : Sound Magic ES18 In-Ear Headphones

Sound Magic MP21 (Mic works with iPhone and android phones)- Rs.1475

Sound%20Magic%20MP21-B-340x340.jpg

Buy here : Sound Magic MP21 Earphones with Mic

For complete range of SM earphones click here :
http://www.proaudiohome.com/index.php?route=category/manufacturer&c_id=20&man_id=22

* All products come with VAT paid INVOICE and carry 1 Year Replacement warranty directly from PRO AUDIO HOME *

Attachments

• PL11-340x340.jpg
    PL11-340x340.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 515
  • SoundMagic-ES18-340x340.JPG
    SoundMagic-ES18-340x340.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 303
Thank you for the prompt reply, i had PL11 when long back when it was somewhere around 450 Rs and was still a new product then. sadly somebody stole it in office so had to purchase a new one, selected ES18 but somehow started missing PL11. I am not audiophile so maybe its bass or something else i am not sure. Also, Now ES18 is also a old product still i am not able to see much incline in price of ES18 in compare of PL11 Any specific reason.

Also, Is there other product that you can suggest like PL11.

Thank you for the prompt reply, i had PL11 when long back when it was somewhere around 450 Rs and was still a new product then. sadly somebody stole it in office so had to purchase a new one, selected ES18 but somehow started missing PL11. I am not audiophile so maybe its bass or something else i am not sure. Also, Now ES18 is also a old product still i am not able to see much incline in price of ES18 in compare of PL11 Any specific reason.

Also, Is there other product that you can suggest like PL11.

PL-11 used to retail for 450-500 when USD was ~44-45 , with current rates and increase in pricing by manufacturer it's impossible to retail them at such low price . Anyways I am sure everyone will agree PL-11 is actually a more sub 1k category product and probably one of the best under 1k .

The difference between ES18 and PL-11 is not very huge but its noticeable for someone who has tried both. PL-11 is a much older product than ES18 and both are priced differently by the manufacturer with a different target audience in mind. Compared to ES18 , PL-11 has more punchy bass response , crisper mids and better treble.

If you are looking forward to buy a the PL-11 do let us know , we will offer you the best price possible.

Will Sound Magic MP21 work with Motorola Defy?

As long as Motorola Defy does not have reversed 3.5mm connections like some Samsung phones, the MP-21 will work just fine with it . I have seen some people using Apple headset with Motorola phones so I believe this should also work perfectly.

Received the ES 18 earphones today...

Thanks PristineNote

Your welcome :)

Sir, interested in ES 18. Available??

Yes , last few units left . Order from The Audio Megastore

Select Bank transfer and do a manual NEFT / Cash deposit of Rs. 505 to our account . Order will be shipped within 24 hours.

I have ordered two of Sound Magic ES18 , Order # 557 , with amount 1010/- to be paid via NEFT , does this include 2.5% additional off mentioned in the OP ?

I am interested in PL-11. Just have some queries. Does the price shown includes shipping charges? and are any other colors available?

Waiting for the ES 18 .. finally decided to replace my ageing Mashmallows

- - - Updated - - -

do let us know when ES 18's are back in stock :)

- - - Updated - - -

ES18 is currently sold out and new stock is not expected in India for quiet some time , alternatively we can offer you guys the PL-11 at best possible price, PM for more info :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back