[Sale] Steam Community Market items at 80 percent of market price

Status
Not open for further replies.

roygarg

Disciple
Hi, All,

I have about 17k in my steam wallet right now that I want to cash out. I can buy anything you want from the Steam store Steam Community Market at 80 percent of the store market price.

The procedure is simple.

- Tell me what you want and add me on steam.
- You pay me 80 percent of the store community market price through UPI or Bank Transfer. For example, if the game item costs Rs. 500, you pay me Rs. 400.
- I buy the game item and a gift sent trade it to you after 7 days as the item cannot be traded for a week.
- If there is anything that you want that is already in my inventory, you can have that for 75 percent of market price.

The price is non-negotiable. I have more funds on the way as my items sell on the steam community market.

Edit: Steam has silently updated policies and gift purchases using steam wallet aren't going through as Steam suspects it to be commercial use of an account. One can only use steam wallet to purchase games for oneself. Apologize to all of you for the inconvenience. The only items that I can purchase for anyone interested right now are items from the Steam Community market such as Dota 2 and CSGO items. These can be traded post purchase. These can also be sold in the market for funds to buy games. I have edited this thread accordingly.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi, All,

I have about 17k in my steam wallet right now that I want to cash out. I can buy anything you want from the Steam store at 80 percent of the store price.

The procedure is simple.

- You pay me 80 percent of the store price through UPI or Bank Transfer. For example, if the game costs Rs. 500, you pay me Rs. 400.
- I buy the game as a gift sent to you.

The price is non-negotiable. I have more funds on the way as my items sell on the steam community market.

Thank you.
Why 80% of price? How do we ensure this is not a compromised account from the recent hack?

Why 80% of price? How do we ensure this is not a compromised account from the recent hack?
Why would you pay me 100% instead of buying it off the store yourself? 90% is also very high for that matter. I posted this here after a recent conversation with a mod. My previous thread in the sell buy or trade section was deleted as the rules dictate that I need to have the product before putting it up for sale. The mod suggested i post this here instead. If you are a genuinely interested in buying and still are doubtful of the fact that this account has been hacked, I could link you to my steam account, provide my contact number, get on a video call and verify everything before going ahead.

How do you get so much cash in steam? is it from selling cs go items?
I'll be interested the next time there is a steam sale

How do you get so much cash in steam? is it from selling cs go items?
I'll be interested the next time there is a steam sale
Sure. Yup, csgo items that I have held on to for a few years now.

Last edited:
As mentioned in my thread, I am no longer selling steam gifts. Steam has changed their gifting policy. Only limited to steam communit market items now.
Hi, is that a site wide policy or just for your account? Could you please post a link?

Thanks, free bump

Hi, is that a site wide policy or just for your account? Could you please post a link?

Thanks, free bump
Cannot tell but many people have been unable to buy gifts for people in their friend list using steam wallet. In my case, I could send a gift to my alt account but couldn't send one to @TheCoolerPlayer . Some suggested that you need to be friends for 3 days before sending a gift. He and I have been friends for over 3 days now but the error still persists.
EDIT: Below a screen of the error. Steam haven't officially said anything about this but it is rather a silent restriction that they have placed.

1619513343272.png

• Wow
Reactions: D C
Hi, All,

I have about 17k in my steam wallet right now that I want to cash out. I can buy anything you want from the Steam store Steam Community Market at 80 percent of the store market price.

The procedure is simple.

- You pay me 80 percent of the store community market price through UPI or Bank Transfer. For example, if the game item costs Rs. 500, you pay me Rs. 400.
- I buy the game item and a gift sent trade it to you after 7 days as the item cannot be traded for a week.
- If there is anything that you want that is already in my inventory, you can have that for 75 percent of market price.

Edit: Steam has silently updated policies and gift purchases using steam wallet aren't going through as Steam suspects it to be commercial use of an account. One can only use steam wallet to purchase games for oneself. Apologize to all of you for the inconvenience. The only items that I can purchase for anyone interested right now are items from the Steam Community market such as Dota 2 and CSGO items. These can be traded post purchase. These can also be sold in the market for funds to buy games. I have edited this thread accordingly.

Thank you.
can you share steam id?
Hi, All,

The procedure is simple.

Thank you.
can you share steam id?
Hi, All,

The procedure is simple.

Thank you.
Can you share steam id?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back