SAMSUNG 16GB Class 6 Mobile MicroSD Memory Card www.theitbazaar.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made payment for a card with my icici account ( Account name amit raj singh). Kindly pm me the shipping details.. Regards

Amit Raj Singh

just ordered one today morning and made payment thro NEFT. have pmed you abt it pls reply with shipping details. need it asap pls

Sir, i had made an order on 1st january. Still waiting for your acknowledgement of receipt of the money through Icici bank tranfdr

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Same here made an order and paid still no achknowledgement or shipping details.. i am getting worried now

kingdomraj said:
Sir, i had made an order on 1st january. Still waiting for your acknowledgement of receipt of the money through Icici bank tranfdr

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

AMAZING people and amazing service got my card the very next day they confirmed payment.. no need to worry just call them up once...

ok satan will call them asap. but there is a killer deal at homeshop18.com it came out just after i ordered

Edit: contacted them and confirmed my payment.. guys many people have ordered they are confused as to who has made payment better you call and give them your transaction id

dvdstoredelhi YGPM !! :) dvdstoredelhi / benryu / satanofgamers could anyone PM me dvdstoredelhi's contact number so that if required I can confirm that they received my payment. :)

Please go the their website and click on contact us. there u can find the telephone no. And to all those who have ordered this please give a call and confirm your payment with your transaction id because they have got a lot of orders and are a bit confused

cooleagle said:
dvdstoredelhi YGPM !! :) dvdstoredelhi / benryu / satanofgamers could anyone PM me dvdstoredelhi's contact number so that if required I can confirm that they received my payment. :)

^ I was not just concerned about the capacity. I knew 16GB is fine. But Nokia/GSM Arena do not specify what class of Micro SD is required. That is the reason for my doubt.

Please go the their website and click on contact us. there u can find the telephone no. And to all those who have ordered this please give a call and confirm your payment with your transaction id because they have got a lot of orders and are a bit confused

Buddy but as the site was down I got it locally as it was urgently needed . . . ! :thanks!:

The class of memory card relates to the read/write speed. the higher the class the higher the speed and it results in your phone being fast and not slowing down due to large amount of memory

Orde no: 1779

Ordered on 04 Jan, transferred via NEFT, called several times (even contacted their manager Mr Sunish Kapoor), sent atleast 10 emails and they keep on saying they are checking!!!! its been 6 days now. Any help here?

price dropped just after i purchased... sad
<

Orde no: 1779

Ordered on 04 Jan, transferred via NEFT, called several times (even contacted their manager Mr Sunish Kapoor), sent atleast 10 emails and they keep on saying they are checking!!!! its been 6 days now. Any help here?

Got mine today after several follow-ups..... excellent packing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back