Samsung Galaxy LCD (Is there any better alternative than this?)

Hi guys my budget is max 18000. The only phone i can select at this budget is Samsung Galaxy LCD which is available @ 17500 in retail.

Can you please specify any other alternative considering its 1 year old ?

Do share your views on this too...

How is Second Hand Iphone 4 (without warrenty ) @ 20000?

pinga123 said:
Which devices supports tegra 2?

I heard Galaxy plus has less GPU power than Galaxy S . Will i be able to play HD games on it?

Optimus 2x has tegra 2.(see here if you are open to buying without warranty)

As for galaxy s plus you get the better sAMOLED display.

Like someone else said, go with the neo V.. However, I think there is some issue with the wi-fi antenna of the device.. btw, try looking for the older Galaxy S I9000.. It should serve you well

Cant really make my mind.

I mean 3-4 phones were suggested including Galaxy S plus,Galaxy S LCD, Sony Neo V,Optimus .

Please suggest Any 1 among the other.

My requirement

Big Screen

Excellent After sale support

Good gaming and movie watching experience.

Future proof

budget Max 20000.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

2 more phone to add here are Iphone 3gs ,Nexus s.

pinga123 said:
Any justification why to buy neo v over galaxy plus?

The justification is Galaxy S Plus is 21K as opposed to 16K for Neo V. The only difference being Galaxy S Plus is overclocked to 1.4Ghz. Moreover Neo V has better Camera and Flash. Also SE has promised ICS update for all 2011 models (Although no certainty looking at their track record with regards to Updates). I still feel Neo V is a better Bet (5K difference is considerable).

Moreover, I have a feeling that Galaxy R will be available in 20-22K very soon as SII is already available for 25.5K.

yep..galaxy s plus is over priced i guess...u r buying a phone for 20k+ and they dont give u a camera flash..also neo v has a good polished metallic finish ccompared to Gplus plastic feel.

Back