Samsung Galaxy Note 2 VS Note 1

Hi guys , as i have posted earlier in the Show off section regarding my iphone 5 purchase for my sister , the attention she is getting is phenomenal , it makes my LG optimus black dull . So i have decided to get myself a better phone too .
I needed a phone with a bigger display and the Note 2 was the first to come in mind . Went to my dealer friend and to my surprise he allready had a test sample working model of Note 2 with him . He was willing to sell me that test model itself for 33k without warranty but i refused since i needed a proper box packed model with genuine samsung warranty . Dont call me a hypocrite after my iphone 5 fiasco but that was another story :annoyed: ! Dealer said he could arrange for a new Note 2 under warranty within 3-4 working days and that samsung would announce the price between 36-38k !
I checked out the white Note 2 and to me it didnt feel as premium as the note 1 did , note 2 has the same plasticky feel as that of the S3 instead of the dotted finish on back we got on Note1 . Coming to note 1 , with the introduction of the new model the prices have fallen to an extent that my dealer is willing to sell me Note 1 for just 27.5k !
Now is the additional 10k worth to add for the new note ? I know its got better hardware but can Note 1 wont manage any particular task that the note 2 can ? Yeah i like playing 3D games but the only 3D game that i have ever completed is Spiderman that too because i didnt have anything to do for a whole day . My main priority would be to watch videos and use its multimedia and GPS functions in my car . Also i would try some basic office work and PDF's
Other phones that come to mind is HTC 1x , S3 and LG 4x . These have smaller displays and cant be used as a phablet . One X has battery related issues and my dealer friend has told me to avoid the S3 for its build quality . One member of his staff broke the S3's screen just while applying the scratch gaurd ! :lol:
I will be buying the phone within a week so please suggest guys . Saving 10k would be really cool especially after the iphone 5 purchase that is promising to make me bankrupt ! :(

Back