Android Samsung Galaxy Note 9 launched in India!

70%+ Data and 30% wifi, Yes we get exynos here in India.
Sounds normal. If this was on wifi alone you would be crossing 6h sot consistently. Which is what the S8 plus & s7e deliver.

Thing is for every one person like you i find ten extra disgruntled people

Note 9 is here....
534e71a8859206236dbedd48cf507c54.jpg
015ee029242d751608c55a8eaa7a913c.jpg

I wouldn't mind extra storage for a decent price. My 128GB internal memory is nearly full and I will have to sacrifice dual SIM capability to use a SDcard on my Huawei View 10.
Just like 64/128GB seems to be the norm these days, even on lower priced phones, we will soon see 256/512GB as standard offerings in 2-3 years.
I mean, there is hardly any innovation these days in the mobile phones arena so extra storage is definitely one of the ways to justify upgrading.

I wouldn't mind extra storage for a decent price. My 128GB internal memory is nearly full and I will have to sacrifice dual SIM capability to use a SDcard on my Huawei View 10.
Just like 64/128GB seems to be the norm these days, even on lower priced phones, we will soon see 256/512GB as standard offerings in 2-3 years.
I mean, there is hardly any innovation these days in the mobile phones arena so extra storage is definitely one of the ways to justify upgrading.
If you dont mind kindly post a screenshot of your storage distribution like how much for apps, music etc/

thanks!!!

This is what it currently stands at. I've removed some songs for now which would have otherwise been on the device for sure as I travel without my laptop sometimes.
35706db8c8272c4b37fdec1a2ec0a987.jpg

This is what it currently stands at. I've removed some songs for now which would have otherwise been on the device for sure as I travel without my laptop sometimes.
I see that you love your music - all my friends have tonnes of insta photos and videos and less of music. I wonder how many times they look at photos. Music is evergreen!
You use any amplis/dac with ypur phone? Since i am gueesing those are Flacs / 320kbps ones and i don't have great expectation of DAC fr note 9

The finger print sensor seems to be in an odd location to reach easily. I guess users can expand on this further.

Also that news is kind of terrifying.

Guys please recommend a good screen protector for Note 9, preferably one without black borders on the sides as it hides a small portion of the screen and edge lighting as well.
Thanks.

Owning Note 9 since the launch.
Got it for INR 64000 with Employee Discount - INR 6000 Cash Back on HDFC CC plus with INR 5000 got the Gear 2.0.

After Owning it since the day of Launch, below are my findings.

Pros
1. Samsung Dex
2. Battery
3. Camera
4. Sound

Cons
Face Lock not up to the mark. Takes time if you compare it to Iphone or OnePlus.

Owning Note 9 since the launch.
Got it for INR 64000 with Employee Discount - INR 6000 Cash Back on HDFC CC plus with INR 5000 got the Gear 2.0.

After Owning it since the day of Launch, below are my findings.

Pros
1. Samsung Dex
2. Battery
3. Camera
4. Sound

Cons
Face Lock not up to the mark. Takes time if you compare it to Iphone or OnePlus.
Employee discount should have brought the price down to 50k or so, 61k was local market price at the launch day though I paid 58k for it.

Back