FS: Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note, GT-N7000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peace420All

Dhai Kilo Ka Haath
Disciple
For Sale !
  • Expected Price: Rs 15,000/- (Includes All-India shipping) [PRICE DROP!!]
  • Time of Purchase: 17-February-2012.
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Warranty exhausted.
  • Reason for Sale: Got an Iphone 5 from Auzzie-land.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes.
  • Product Condition: 9.5/10 (Pristine, not a single scratch ANYWHERE, The Metallic Ring running around the body is shiny, Used only with screen protectors and the included Capdase Bump-Case since day 1 of purchase.
  • Accessories Included: Original box, Earphones (Used only 1-2 times for checking etc., I only use my Senn PX100) Charger, Earphones, Manual, Case.
  • Product Location: Around Mulund, Mumbai.
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC, Blue Dart, Professional.
  • Shipping Charges: Free
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer (Axis/HDFC )
Prefer buyers from Mumbai for a face to face transaction, but anyone is welcome to buy this very well maintained device.

View attachment 22688View attachment 22689View attachment 22690View attachment 22691View attachment 22692View attachment 22693

BUMP - Price Drop.

To whomsoever concerned; I request you to send me an offer only if you're serious about buying the phone. Sending stray offers of worthwhile/low-ball prices and vanishing after the message is sent, is of no help to the seller and just a waste of time for yourself. Also, I repeat; Please keep in mind the condition of the phone when sending offers. Offers like 11k-12k are simply ludicrous and you know it. So better not waste my time and yours too by taking the painstaking effort to type out those pithy offers.
Warmest Regards.

Sold to a Non-TE member for 14k.

Thanks for your interest guys.

(Mods, please close the thread. Much Obliged.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back