Samsung Galaxy Note II Deal at ZoomIn

12percent off deal is up. Note 2 buyers use this. I could not find grey:(

- - - Updated - - -

Use the coupon I mentioned (SAMN7100). I bought it for 32899/- and it has already been shipped via Fedex. The service so far is real good.

EDIT: Checked that. They reduced the coupon value :( Citibak coupon is the best bet at the moment.

Have you received the phone?

I am planning to buy but waiting for Christmas and hoping for the price to be dropped to around 31k level, do you guys have any idea about the discounts on offer in the next 2 weeks?

Having said that, I have an offer for custom piece and the seller is quoting 28K box packed but with warranty.Is it worth guys??

First post in here but have been on/off follower for past 3+years..

I am planning to buy but waiting for Christmas and hoping for the price to be dropped to around 31k level, do you guys have any idea about the discounts on offer in the next 2 weeks?

Having said that, I have an offer for custom piece and the seller is quoting 28K box packed but with warranty.Is it worth guys??

First post in here but have been on/off follower for past 3+years..

OOps, the phone is WithOUT warranty and hence I was reluctant:unsure:

Have placed order now and will know the result by Thursday (Apparently guys bid for the phone that are seized in customs and they sell with minimal profit and these are the phones that are sold in National Market/Richie Street). Last year, one of my cousin bought his Note for just 15K after I had paid 28K for the same so dont want to miss the chance now! (Even though the difference is only 5K this time around)

I am from Chennai/Bangalore commuting between the two !

Back