Samsung Galaxy Note II

Hells_Fury

Disciple
What is the current market price for the Note II? Any stores (physical or online) that offer 0% interest EMIs? I am aware of the 15% cash back offer but I do not have an ICICI or Standard Chartered credit card, I have a Citibank credit card.

Best offer I could find is ebay.in which was offering the phone for Rs. 34440/- + 861/- processing fees for 6-month EMI option.

PS - Could not find a similar thread, so created a new one. Please merge into an existing thread if it exists.

I am currently downloading an update which is 50.49MB in size.... Any idea what it is about??
I am eagerly waiting for 4.2.2....
It seems that there is a sequence of updates and now all of them are getting downloaded and installed....
---Update:
Samsung sucks at updates... Installed the updates.... Nothing new.... Dont even know what the fu***ng updated were for :(

Why not take help of someone with the ICICI Card and avail the discount. You can upfront pay the person through bank transfer etc.

Why not take help of someone with the ICICI Card and avail the discount. You can upfront pay the person through bank transfer etc.
None of my friends have an ICICI or Standard Chartered card...one of them has just applied for it :p

There is a new scheme being run by Samsung called Own Now. They are offering Note II for around 32.5k with EMI option (zero interest). You should go and find it out in Samsung Gallery.
This is the same scheme that I have mentioned. Its only for purchases made with ICICI or Standard Chartered cards.

Someone from TE can help. I would have but i have less than 40K credit limit on my CC and i am already half way into it for the month.

I'm in Bangalore. Its OK though, its not like I need to buy the phone now. I was just happy looking at the 0% interest for the 12 month EMI option. Don't have the cash up front.

PS - Thanks for the offer :)

Back