Samsung Galaxy S 19000

Status
Not open for further replies.
he won't answer my calls or pms.

the phone (samsung spica) had its serial number sticker torn off and warranty can't be obtained without it. so i sent it back even before the refund in good faith. that was a mistake.

How about starting a feedback thread in corresponding section with all inputs? Even mods and members from his city may help with respect to TS where abouts. Why did you wait for so much time for refund and feedback?

i know he's from Bangalore and i have an address as well. i don't know what to do with it though. also if he is transferred to some other place, the address wouldn't be much use. can't believe he would outright steal though, seemed like a nice guy.

Well if you're ready to lose the money then you don't have to try his address. If you really do care about the money, take a friend along and go to the said address. Things like these need to be resolved at the earliest. The longer it takes, the lesser ur chances of actually getting the money back.

i have his sister's address (thats what he game me) if you want. bought the milestone from him with no problems hope this get resolved soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back