Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

wecaz

Disciple
The latest new dual SIM phone launched is 'Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562'. This dual-SIM phone has almost all the features which are mostly offered in a single SIM phone. Here are the specifications of this android.

It is a good gesture that Samsung has planned to launch it first in Indian market. It has already been revealed by the company that it will be available with a price tag of Rs.17,990.

I am one of those who are waiting for exhaustive reviews of this phone. Does anyone has any idea when this phone will be available in shops?

- - - Updated - - -

Update: Samsung has started pre-booking at www.samsungindiaestore.com.

I got this phone from ebay with Rs. 1500 off coupon. I got a bill from the seller.

In case I need to claim the warranty, is this bill sufficient? Warranty card is empty, do I need to register online or visit service center to register the purchase?

@wecaz,
Congrats. Just register the phone on Samsung site. That would do.

Just placed order with Free gift from ebay. Got a good deal.

Welcome to Android club :) Share threads + apps related to Andriod now.

Last edited by a moderator:
wecaz,
Congrats. Just register the phone on Samsung site. That would do.

Just placed order with Free gift from ebay. Got a good deal.

Welcome to Android club :) Share threads + apps related to Andriod now.
Hello Praks. My Samsung GS2 was purchased in Qatar sometime early this year and I have that invoice. Can I register with Samsung for local warranty?

Unfortunately you will not be able to register phone bought in Doha with Samsung India... Registration is for Indian phones only, since they would require to see the invoice with the phone... I came across the similar situation last year with my Nexus S which I bought in US, I was not able to get it serviced in service center due to the fact that it was not purchased in India from reputable Samsung Store or Dealer...

45 days!!!! :O You might as well lodge complaint in the consumer forum.

yaa m seriously thinking about doing it ! and you know what i had called them for cancellation they said i'll get back my money within 10 days then after 3 days i get an email from them that the product has been shipped
i called them what the hell happened to the cancellation of the order they said it was not cancelled inspite of my sendiing them mails and calling them numerous times
finally i thought it was better to take the product ( though i no longer wanted to buy it)than wait another year for them to return my money
GUYS NEVER EVER BUY FROM TIMTARA

Back