Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000 16 GB with remaining Indian Warranty: MINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 Months old. 16 GB Samsung India version. SUPER AMOLED SCREEN!!!

With bill and warranty. Purchased from India officially.

ALL ACCESSORIES including Data Cable and Handsfree unopened!!

Original Pouch included too, with box, unopened CD and manuals.

Phone is in top class condition (8.5/10) with two perceivable dings on the sides as shown in the pictures.

The phone itself, in terms of hardware and software is a 10!!

Darky's ROM 9.5 Extreme Edition preinstalled.

Will bundle 3 GB of PAID ANDROID applications and games in the phone if interested!!

Will ship across India at a pre-determined shipping cost through a good courier. Don't worry, we pack things really well. Nothing will happen to the phone with the bulletproof packing my office staff does.

Price Expected: Rs. 17500 (priced to go) negotiable

Surprised by the response!!! 12 PMs from TE and another competing site!! Woooow! This phone sure is in demand.

No one has paid yet. The person to pay first gets it!

That's the way doc. You have a reputation here and you price your items sensibly, that's why the response.

BTW you selling this then what's up next, Galaxy SII or Optimus 2X?

Thank you so much. Appreciate the kind words.

My next phone is most definitely an S2.

Waiting for the S to be sold, after which I shall go out and get the S2.

Infact, for anyone who doesn't mind the LCD (IPS) on the Optimus, I would recommend buying the LG/TMobile G2X.

Why the G2X? Because it's Vanilla Android and that is what attracts me more than the S2.

But then again, they ruined it by using an LCD. An AMOLED would have been very promising and might have led me to get the G2X. By the way, the G2X is way cheaper than the 2x. So if anyone wants the 2X, head over to ebay.com and get the TMobile G2X. Fundamentally the same phones. Good phones, good vanilla OS, dual core processor but average screen.

The Optimus Black would have been awesome if it had a dual core on it. LG does have a knack of producing also-rans and many variants. Wonder why there isn't a Black 2x.

As for me, the Super AMOLED Plus is a HUGE draw. I have decided. It's either Super AMOLED or nothing when I buy a mobile phone. Anything other than that is a compromise for me after the Galaxy S which is BY far the BEST phone I have ever owned!!

[/COLOR]@supershailz. Scratches have got nothing to do with warranty man.

besides the scratchhes are not even visible. It was only my duty to inform you guys.

I already have an offer from haris5.. deal almost done with him. Pm me with your offers.guys. might revert back if.something unlikely happens and the deal.has to be called off

PHONE SOLD TO SUPERSHAILZ. HE came and picked up the phone!!

Closing thread!!

EDIT: Will close after Supershailz posts here. Phone already with him. I wish I could get my Galaxy S back. Might regret it soon.

Received phone. M more than happy to get the phone. Was a very pleasant experience dealing with Frank. Thanx buddy. Good luck for your SGS II...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back