Samsung Galaxy s i9000 with warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

khanvis2009

Disciple
for sale :

took this galaxy s from a friend as a temp phone cause the iphone 4 prices were too damn high ..

pics here : [url=http://www.freeimagehosting.net/][/URL]

[url=http://www.freeimagehosting.net/][/URL]

[url=http://www.freeimagehosting.net/][/URL]

reason for sale : i cannot handle this phone!! ..after using the iphone its too damn complicated for me.

i have purchased te member karthik's iphone 3gs last nite, so putting this galaxy s for sale .

selling for 22500 shipped . mumbai buyers dont have to pay shipping .

phone is without any scratches and in perfect working condition on android 2.1

vat bill date is 16-7-2010. phone was purchased from a samsung authorised dealer in Mumbai . 9 months samsung India warranty remaining

have the original box, usb cable , earphones, charger .

there was a cheap artificial leather case in the box which is not available as my friend misplaced it . no memory card as well cause samsung didn't provide one with it as the internal memory is 16gb.

pm for any questions . feel free to crap the thread with price quotes from ebay and elsewhere.

Sorry mate,best uf luck with ur deal

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Mods also check my inbox and outbox for the msgs i have send and recived....

destiny said:
Sorry mate,best uf luck with ur deal

Mods also check my inbox and outbox for the msgs i have send and recived....
no worries .. ...any one else intersted in the phone ?.. looking for a quick sale ..

if anyone using a galacy s can tell me a step by step procedure on how to put an iphone or htc keyboard on this phone ill keep it .

i cant handle the stock samsung keyboard .

U just have to download HTC keyboard application available for android, and install it, then from application and settings, change the default to htc keyboard.

swype i dont like .but will try that htc one out . what i need is the iphone keyboard on this

update . tried the htc ime .. works perfectly well .@ orangewrat thxnx .. now this is a really good phone to use ..

anyway to get the iphone keyboard ?

sorry picked up an iphone now there is no going back . dropping price to 22000 for local pickup in mumbai . 150 bucks extra for out of mumbai

khanvis2009 said:
sorry picked up an iphone now there is no going back . dropping price to 22000 for local pickup in mumbai . 150 bucks extra for out of mumbai
damn... I was hoping you'll take this temptation off the market:p

YGPM...

Payment Made...

Joining the Android Army... :)

khanvis2009 said:
swype i dont like .but will try that htc one out . what i need is the iphone keyboard on this

update . tried the htc ime .. works perfectly well .@ orangewrat thxnx .. now this is a really good phone to use ..

anyway to get the iphone keyboard ?

Glad to help. :)

There are way too many keyboards, Best Keyboard, Smart Keyboard, Swype, SlideIt. Try them, I havent used the iPhone a lot so I cant tell you which one is similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back