Samsung Galaxy S II for @ Rs.25,649

This was indeed a nice deal... I hope seller re-lists again for the current set of 5% (2000/-) coupons which are valid till 30th Aug... ;)

malhotraraul said:
from chandigarh to kolkata & from 2 days to 30 days, his time to earn now, looks like samsung is getting rid of its S2 stock ?
Does that mean anything? ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

now that i have brought 2 within the span of 2 weeks & difference of 1.5k between the two, if i wanted to buy all i would do now is wait & watch, atleast this rest of the August.

there three listings on ebay with 26999 pricing and one listing with 26899 for samsung galaxy s2

i seeing this 27k pricing will be benchline for this month on ebay

sooner price will kicked below 25k even without coupon

amazing how such prices are being offered

its a really big hit phone ,still price coming downstairs

it seems samsung wants to push as many as s2 into market as possible before nexus and apple iphone 5 hit the market, how in this crazy world these people are getting these prices, 27k means it inlcudes ebay listing,paisapay or emi charge, shipping OMG, does this 27k include profit or only sales numbers matter

6months down the line,it may pushed to sub 20k levels looking at the price drops we are seeing,.i'm tooooo optimistic

btw i already got one,so i definitely want this phone does go before 22k atleast for a yr

Back