FS: Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II I9100

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenix844884

The Analyst
Skilled
  • Product Name: Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 (International Version)

• Expected Price: Rs 13000/-

• Shipping charges: Shipping can be split between the buyer and me if above Rs 500/-

• Description if any: The phone's cosmetic condition is 6.5/10. I have tried to capture the scruffs on the body and chips on the chrome with as much detail as possible in the pictures. There are new full housings available online which are very easy to change. The screen however is immaculate, anything you see on it is air bubbles under the screen protector which has been in use since day one. The functionality of the phone is top notch. Still on official Gingerbread 2.3.4 and runs like a beast! On buyers request I can update it to any official firmware and/or ROM, as I rooted it long back. Only thing missing is the original AC wall charger, which got swiped from my workplace some time back. Included are the phone, USB cable, Original Samsung Headset with extra ear tips, documentations and the box.

• Reason for Sale: Upgraded to Note II, lying unused
  • Product condition: 7/10 (only because of the cosmetic condition)

• Purchase Date: 1st June 2011

• Remaining Warranty period: None

Kindly look at the pictures. If there anything else you would like to know, do not hesitate to PM me. I am also open to offers, but please refrain from sending insane messages.

lcsv6.jpg

2ypkegn.jpg

scrzhl.jpg

2uhyhyq.jpg

16lhf6w.jpg

347xhxs.jpg

n2elms.jpg

• Shipping from: New Delhi
  • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyers preferred as they can personally inspect the merchandise
  • Payment options: Cash, Bank transfer

are you sure its I9100 and not I9100G

Please take a snap showing firmware and model number

Idealy photos should be taken with white background so that everything can be visible easily
But here due to black background all the wear n tear marks are hardly visible.

Its upgradable to 4.1 officialy
Can i ask why havnt u updated

PM ME THE FINAL PRICE as wall charger is missing
Are u giving any accesories with it like back cover, memory card, etc

#escaflowne
Yes it is very much available.
If you want I can post the screenshot of the model number and firmware.

Here is a link for a full body housing listing - http://www.ebay.com/itm/261133994994?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

To answer #zktel's question as I have already answered to him in PM - I didn't upgrade to 4.1 or even 4.0, is because I kept waiting and waiting for the official Samsung firmware, and recently stopped checking for its release altogether, because I upgraded to Note II. Also GB was smooth enough for me, and the phone runs super fast without any hiccups. Heck, the functionality of this phone is so awesome that it never ever hanged on me, never went into any reboot cycles, never had any screen issues, never stopped running whatever I threw at it. Unfortunately it also had some rough wear and tear.
The scruffs are clearly visible on those pictures, and that's all the marks it has. I'll try and take better pics though.
Also it is very clear that it is I9100 and not I9100G, because of the purchase date. When the phone was purchased, the Indian version of S II had not even been released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back