Samsung Galaxy S II launched on May 25th - Retail Availability in June

ah my apologies for posting my email on the forum!

My dealer confirmed me a street price of 31,000 and when i mentioned the mass purchase he told me he'll definitely give me and everybody good discount, but stock is slated to arrive ~june 5-7 he says, so i should call up then for the deal.

I'll be creating an IC thread then :)

there are 4-5 buyers for bangalore and same number for mumbai too, you people can start two GOs, one for bangalore and another for mumbai, lol this is the second phone after samsung wave to generate such interest.

yeah, he's trying to point at my post I guess.. I spoke to the dealer, and seems it's only coming in a week's time.. this is damn annoying.. the wait with a stupid SE phone :|

salluks said:
ur link is directing to this thread itself
sathyanaidu said:
yeah, he's trying to point at my post I guess.. I spoke to the dealer, and seems it's only coming in a week's time.. this is damn annoying.. the wait with a stupid SE phone :|
yup, i was pointing towards sathyanaidu's post :p

Damn these companies should learn to launch the product after all dealers have them in shelves say stock in morning launch in evening, so that they can do capacity planning and also the demand vs production calculation, helping em calculate price vs market share analysis, at the end win win situation for consumer and the company

Dunno how long sammy will make me use BB, testing my patience when I so want to experience the dual core power and android

Seems like few people ordered from UK/US but I don't see a showoff yet

Back