Samsung Galaxy S II launched on May 25th - Retail Availability in June

Re: Samsung Galaxy S 2 launching 13-14 april in India

All that matters to me is the cost.

I am guessing in 35k or 40k range. Will wait for a couple of months to get in the 30k range.

As far as i remember today is 13th april...

No news of release, till now. At least news should come for tomorrows launch...

P.s: Flipkart what are you doing without taking pre-orders..?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

comp@ddict said:
I saw pre-order price ranging at 949$... insane
Its 499Pounds in Play.com....

The S II should be priced in the mid Rs. 30,000 segment. The Tabs and S II will be officially launched in May, Pan India acc. to tech2 covering the event.

$1k is insane

500 pounds seem decent but still heavily over priced considering a pound is 72 rs and getting it here means paying about 80rs/pound = easy 40k.

I too am waiting for the S2.

Dumped the Atrix as it was showing out of stock nearly everywhere! :(

I just checked it with the Grey Market,its Available for 34k,guess price is to high for Non Bill Item

Was at the event today... launched but no price revealed as of now. Evidently to be priced in the mid 30's range.

HailStonE said:
^.. And iPhone Fifth gen would be announced by then....
Is that supposed to be a dual-core ? And would it cost 30-35k ? And will it launch in India alongwith US ?

pauldmps said:
Is that supposed to be a dual-core ? And would it cost 30-35k ? And will it launch in India alongwith US ?

No details there since Apple is highly secretive about its product developments...

One thing I noticed in many previews of Galaxy S II is that its getting hot after some usage... Many people have reported this... Maybe Samsung is trying to rectify this & hence the delay... Its just an assumption but if the phone really gets hot after final product is released then this would be a huge problem for Samsung...

HailStonE said:
No details there since Apple is highly secretive about its product developments...
I can speculate that the phone might be dual-core but neither it would com close to the price of the GSII not would it be launched in India until iPhone 6 comes out.

Back