WTB Samsung Galaxy S22+ or S21 Ultra

cymric

Disciple
Hello,

Looking to pick up a well-kept Samsung phone preferable 256gb variant.

My budget is around Rs 40-43K (willing to stretch it if any accessories available)

Pls send me your offers if you are planning to upgrade.

Last edited:
Don’t buy those snapdragon 8 gen 1 is a failed processor
Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 is limited to a very few phones at the moment ( S23, Oneplus 11 and iqoo 11 )

None of these will be in my budget

I'm not at all into gaming. My preferences are a big screen, color accurate, 120 hz display and good haptics. I use my mobile for most of my photo editing work (Lightroom mobile) and writing.

Iqoo 11 seems interesting to me but what I'm reading online is the Funtouch OS is glitchy.

Hello! Just keeping posted, the return offers on the Samsung website are very tempting on the S22+, so it is unlikely that you might get one at a price that you are offering. I am saying this as someone who has an S22+ And I would not recommend the S21 Ultra purely from the battery life perspective. I am loving the battery life on the S22+. I can easily get 2 days on low to moderate use (with adaptive power saving) and 1 full day under moderate to heavy use.

Hello! Just keeping posted, the return offers on the Samsung website are very tempting on the S22+, so it is unlikely that you might get one at a price that you are offering. I am saying this as someone who has an S22+ And I would not recommend the S21 Ultra purely from the battery life perspective. I am loving the battery life on the S22+. I can easily get 2 days on low to moderate use (with adaptive power saving) and 1 full day under moderate to heavy use.

Thank You for the heads up. What's the exchange value you are getting for your S22+ on Samsung website?

Back