Samsung Galaxy S3 at Rs. 18999 @ FK only for today

Absolutely worth it . Used s3 for almost 2 years . Awesome phone . Now I bought s4 from flipkart for 28k . But I feel s3 is a bit better than s4 . Using s4 now for almost 3 months now .

Be advised that the S3 won't be getting any firmware updates (no kit kat) and the current firmware is quite slow.

Absolutely worth it . Used s3 for almost 2 years . Awesome phone . Now I bought s4 from flipkart for 28k . But I feel s3 is a bit better than s4 . Using s4 now for almost 3 months now .

Are you sure S3 is better then S4?
How come S4 is 10K costlier than S3

S3 -1 Gb Ram
Max Download Speed - 21Mpbs
OS- jelly Bean ( After Update)

S4 - 2Gb Ram
Max download speed - 42 Mpbs
OS- Kit Kat ( after update)

I know its only not about the specs , S3 definitely looks more appealing than S4 , not the Display but the form factor.
Especially since the S 4 has been known to have lag and heating problems.

I am about to buy a Phone, please tell me is the S 4 fine or there are still some issues with it?
Should I go with Xperia ZR Or S3 ?

looking forward to your inputs as you have used both S3 and S4 so you will be able to give first hand experience.

S4 has some heating issues still. It has many fancy features . But I use it mainly for video music and WhatsApp and calling . That is the main reason I switched from s3 to s4 . 720p vs 1080p . The headphones with s3 are better . Music too is a bit louder and better sounding in s3 . Battery life is almost same . I use only 3g and mobile data is on all day . Phone lasts till night . S3 better to hold . I upgraded and gave the s3 to my wife . I like amoled screen . So no xperia for me . I had initially upgraded from my Nokia c7 to s3 . C7 too was amoled .

Back