iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Need an S4 i9500 ASAP!
Reply with product condition and price.
Thanks.
Dec 21 edit: Aunt will get the phone repaired next year

Last edited:
july 2013 purchase. Condition 8/10 as the chrome on the bezel tends to wear off. New Battery included. Phone + usb cable. 6.5 K.. Let me know

july 2013 purchase. Condition 8/10 as the chrome on the bezel tends to wear off. New Battery included. Phone + usb cable. 6.5 K.. Let me know
Send me some pictures of the phone. Also it is not refurb is it? I would really hate to get a refurb part. Many refurb mobiles have been sold online. Do you still have the purchase bills? Has it been repaired by any chance?

The i9500 frame will not accept the i9505 display and vice versa as both phones have different mother boards , hence a slightly different display design where the display plugs back into the mother board .
BTW if you do get a 9505 cheap , buy it as it's a 4g phone , but may not support our 4g bands .
Your call bro .

The i9500 frame will not accept the i9505 display and vice versa as both phones have different mother boards , hence a slightly different display design where the display plugs back into the mother board .
Ya that's why I updated it.
BTW if you do get a 9505 cheap , buy it as it's a 4g phone , but may not support our 4g bands .
Your call bro .
Don't need 4G. I got an i9505 with dead motherboard but passed up after reading about incompability issues and seller didn't want me to test it first. Hoping there is a good seller for the i9500 out there.

4 Months old galaxy S4 with bill and all accessories. Still under warranty. Got a slight crack at top left corner! PM me foor details. Display is totally fine

Brand new condition. S4 with Orig Box & accesories. White Frost color with Imported cover. Model I9500 16GB
PM me if you are still looking.
Mumbai based

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back