Android Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ launched in India

BTW, have you guys removed the fugly sticker on the back which has the IMEI information? It's an eyesore. Really want to meet the moron who thought putting a white sticker on a black phone was a good idea.

Is it hard to remove I removed it the second I got my 2 S8 plus and 1 S8.

I have a few questions First off guys using the s8+ whats the best case to use for it to make it durable ... Is it worth it to go for https://rhinoshield.io/products/samsung-galaxy-s8-plus-bumper-case?variant=32457480577 since its just a bumper case ..
Also what would be the best option for a screen protector for this phone ?

One more thing I hope someone can answer this query for me .. So this phone has been purchased from Dubai .. Will it be possible to get any kind of accidental drop insurance done here in India for it ?

i dont use any screen protector.. initially tried several and none of the things were working fine due to curved edge screen. almost one year without any screen protector.. and so far its fine.

That would be a expensive gamble for me as i am too clumsy.
Try and find a full glue tempered glass its a normal curved tempered glass but has glue on the whole not just on the edges. This helps the glass to stick with the screen and make it feel better then the one with the glue on the edges.

I also removed my screen protector recently... Maybe it was in my head, but it seemed to be affecting the touch sensitivity.

Folks, a friend of mine got S8 gifted by his cousin who was using it on T-Mobile USA network .he got it unlocked by an ebay seller but volte is not coming up on it.
Do the esteemed members here know if there's a solution to that ?
Thanks in advance

Folks, a friend of mine got S8 gifted by his cousin who was using it on T-Mobile USA network .he got it unlocked by an ebay seller but volte is not coming up on it.
Thanks in advance
T-Mobile S8 will not support VoLTE here in India.

Thanks in advance
volte band in india is not supported by s8 usa version

Back