FS: Mobile Samsung Galaxy SII i9100 international model

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatjivi

Disciple
For sale my 1 year old samsung galaxy sII mobile international variant...this is NOT the G model being sold these days with limited custom ROMS and mods..product is in excellent condition except for a small corner of back cover which is chipped off...ive shown that in the picture...the back cover of sII is cheap thin plastic anyway easily available for 200 bucks or so...shouldnt be an issue i think
Whats in the phone: its rooted and running a custom ROM called chameleon ROM(look it up on XDA)

ATTENTION: LOT OF PEOPLE MESSAGING TO HOLD
I'll make it very clear I won't hold product for anybody...no deals no promises...my past experience by holding has been extremely bad
You pay you get the phone very simple
So only message if you want to buy it or have some doubts...no message for I'm thinking please hold it will be entertained

DETAILS:

Name: Samsung Galaxy SII i9100 international model
Warranty: Expired
Bill: Yes its available
Condition: 8/10 according to me
Accessory: the box, earphones, battery and phone(obviously), data cable, mobile cover(as seen in pic), charger
Faults: None everything works perfectly...no scratches on screen,camera is perfect, everything good...only defect is the small chip on back cover which ive already mentioned
Price: 16k+shipping charges
Method of payment: Cash deposit into bank account
Shipping: Via blue dart
Reason for sale: Buying new phone
Product Location: Jammu(J&K)...can ship anywhere across india...only shipping cost will change

IMG_20121107_175320.jpgIMG_20121107_174945.jpg
IMG_20121107_175108.jpgIMG_20121107_183743.jpg
IMG_20121107_175149.jpgUntitled.jpg

No scratches...if u want I can take close up of the screen...its gorilla glass..it can only shatter not scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back