Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 - 310 Tablet for 16555 on homeshop 18 super deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a good deal... but then 10" is always better... 7" will prove to be a too small of a screen.

Than why ipad mini?

I am just giving a miss.Somehow i feel i should wait for diwali.Windows 8 tab,ipad mini,india launch of nexus 7 and also may be kindle fire hd too would he here.But yes it looks a great deal to gift someone.

This seems to be a nice tab. I liked this one for its features & calling facility it offers. After selling away my iPad3 4G, I could purchase a new tab. but now want to wait for iPad mini release, Note II prices to stabilize. Better yet wait for Diwali/Christmas/New Year deals.

I was thinking of getting it and this deal looked too good.

Had to walk away due to other commitments :(

The most funny part is i was planning to buy ipad 3 64 gig with 4g for 49k in august and no one was ready to offer the same.And now same is available for 45500 on ebay home delivered and i am not excited.

One reason for it being seeing a chap thread in market section selling his ipad 2 at 60% the buy rate and still no one excited to get it.And within a year new ipad also too might see the same scene and i dont want my electronic to depreciate at horrible level or whats the point of buying so expensive device.Also may be the nexus 7,kindle fire hd(not sure will it launch here),ipad mini and windows tablet launch here date coming soon.Hence this sales around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back