Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
3 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Not using currently.
Up for sale here is a Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 4G model. Takes a sim - single nano sim.
Internal storage is 128GB. Takes a memory card in the sim slot in addition to a single nano sim.

Here's the Flipkart link to the product. Here is the official Samsung page.

This is NOT the FE model.

Comes with the product itself, box, bill, s pen & a flip case.. No charger though. Has 3 months warranty remaining.

Normal usage marks around the charging port is visible, no scratches or marks otherwise.

Attachments

• 20230509_013506.jpg
    20230509_013506.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 258
  • 20230509_013637.jpg
    20230509_013637.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 257
  • 20230509_013728.jpg
    20230509_013728.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 261
  • 20230509_013733.jpg
    20230509_013733.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 273
  • 20230509_013751.jpg
    20230509_013751.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 261
  • 20230509_013758.jpg
    20230509_013758.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 248
  • 20230509_013804.jpg
    20230509_013804.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 240
  • 20230509_013814.jpg
    20230509_013814.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 235
  • 20230509_013822.jpg
    20230509_013822.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 246
  • 20230509_013831.jpg
    20230509_013831.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 228
  • 20230509_013856.jpg
    20230509_013856.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 226
  • 20230509_013909.jpg
    20230509_013909.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 239
  • 20230509_015316.jpg
    20230509_015316.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:
This tablet has a changed display that is initially hidden by seller, and the second altered display is a copy one. The colors have been washed away. I didn't see notice it at first because I was new to the tablet stuff, but when I see a friend of the S7 Tab, I realized it was a major display color reproduction difference, and later I confirmed it with a Samsung guy who confirmed that this display of tab is copied. When I inquire about this with the seller, he claims to have obtained the tablet and sold it to me without knowing anything about it. and when I told him to take the tablet, even though I offer him 2 or 3k less than what I paid or else provide me the original display, he is not replying after that.
It's awful to see members who have been in this community for a long time do such things merely to gain money.

This tablet has a changed display that is initially hidden by seller, and the second altered display is a copy one. The colors have been washed away. I didn't see notice it at first because I was new to the tablet stuff, but when I see a friend of the S7 Tab, I realized it was a major display color reproduction difference, and later I confirmed it with a Samsung guy who confirmed that this display of tab is copied. When I inquire about this with the seller, he claims to have obtained the tablet and sold it to me without knowing anything about it. and when I told him to take the tablet, even though I offer him 2 or 3k less than what I paid or else provide me the original display, he is not replying after that.
It's awful to see members who have been in this community for a long time do such things merely to gain money.
Hey man, just wanted to ask , the tablet ya compared it to, are ya sure it was a S7 not the S7+ with an Amoled Display??
I'm confident ya did your due diligence but just wanted to confirm

hidden by the seller
copy display
gain money

seriously, it's easy to cast aspersions and defame someone for your two seconds of fame, or whatever.

like I had said, there was no issues that I observed when I sent the tab to you. the issue that you had with the pen was rectified immediately.

the issue with the display - regarding the colors that you have informed after a month - colors not looking the way they should - you would have and should have observed immediately.

anyway, as I had said, I got the tab, checked everything to be functional, posted the thread and sent it to you.

if there was an issue, I would have added to the post - I have done that from day one.

so for @asimh99 to be casting aspersions and throwing mud at me is - well, his problem at the end of the day. he needs an acknowledgement from me that I was looking to shit on him for 2-3k, which is a hilarious take. I've sold gadgets worth over 100k here, and if I were to go down that road, I would have done so on those deals. not to make 2-5k on something like this.

he wanted a partial refund, and I have complied as I value my peace of mind over petty things. every person I have dealt with here would attest to peaceful deals no matter what. if there are issues, I sort them out immediately.

for me, the matter is over, as it is for him, as conveyed on whatsapp. however, he is looking for an acknowledgement from me that I was trying to dupe him, which is as laughable as it gets.

the display color issue could have arisen after the device went to him, whatever. Samsung has had display issues on a number of devices, including the S7 tab - links to which I have sent to @asimh99 as well. And when I asked him for images of glue coming out as he had said, there were no images from him either.

anyway, it could be that there were issues with the display - but I didn't observe them when I had the device, and it could be that the color issue began after the device was sent and delivered, we will never know.

for everyone awaiting a drama here with your popcorns out, please check something else on netflix.

That display has definitely been changed. People can tell just by looking at the images that Samsung would never attempt to work around the display in that way (glues adhering & uneven display gap). I also downloaded and altered the image.

Either the seller was tricked & he tried to dupe you as well or sold you without realising it @asimh99 but you did notice in time. Speak with the Mods.

That display has definitely been changed. People can tell just by looking at the images that Samsung would never attempt to work around the display in that way (glues adhering & uneven display gap). I also downloaded and altered the image.

Either the seller was tricked & he tried to dupe you as well or sold you without realising it @asimh99 but you did notice in time. Speak with the Mods.

given how I deal, my gripe is not with the reported issue or anything. I give a standard 3-4 days testing warranty to everyone for every item sold.. but reporting an issue that has apparently persisted for 40 days after this long is sour-ish.

as stated earlier, I have already refunded @asimh99 what he asked for and it seems settled as far as this issue is concerned.

The reason I informed you after 20 to 25 days is that I thought at first the LCD display may have dim colors by default as this was my first experience with the tab, but later when I checked it with another Tab S7, I was stunned to see the difference, and then the Samsung guy explained to me that this is a changed display and not the original one. Until then, I wasn't aware that its display had changed. I also had so many deals here with other reputed members. I had never had any issues with anyone before. So, I had to be sure at first. You also didn't reply to me on WhatsApp. Unless I post it here,

I purchased the tablet from you under a manufacturer's warranty with three months remaining, and let's say any display issues arose with me. As a result, I had to claim a warranty on it for free at the Samsung Centre, but Samsung already denied the claim outright, stating that this display of a tab has been changed and is not the original one. So, you would say that I have changed the display then.

As I also told you, there is no need to send any pictures; the thread pictures suffice and will show the tablet has a changed display if one can closely watch them.

Anyway, as of now the matter is over and settled.

Finally, I want to emphasize that peace of mind comes from dealing with others in a fair and clean manner and nothing conceals therein. We never know whether you know it or not, but I highly doubt a person who is already experienced with Tabs will not notice a replicated display on a tablet.

The reason I informed you after 20 to 25 days is that I thought at first the LCD display may have dim colors by default as this was my first experience with the tab, but later when I checked it with another Tab S7, I was stunned to see the difference, and then the Samsung guy explained to me that this is a changed display and not the original one. Until then, I wasn't aware that its display had changed. I also had so many deals here with other reputed members. I had never had any issues with anyone before. So, I had to be sure at first. You also didn't reply to me on WhatsApp. Unless I post it here,

I purchased the tablet from you under a manufacturer's warranty with three months remaining, and let's say any display issues arose with me. As a result, I had to claim a warranty on it for free at the Samsung Centre, but Samsung already denied the claim outright, stating that this display of a tab has been changed and is not the original one. So, you would say that I have changed the display then.

As I also told you, there is no need to send any pictures; the thread pictures suffice and will show the tablet has a changed display if one can closely watch them.

Anyway, as of now the matter is over and settled.

Finally, I want to emphasize that peace of mind comes from dealing with others in a fair and clean manner and nothing conceals therein. We never know whether you know it or not, but I highly doubt a person who is already experienced with Tabs will not notice a replicated display on a tablet.

Dude, you messaged me on 19th June, I replied back, we had conversation on whatsapp going over for 2 days. then your message on Thursday, ie 22.06.2023 was not replied to for a day.
So when you make and put across allegations for everyone, be precise. That you did not wait for a day. Not that I was not responding to you! A man can be busy, you know?

I could use a hundred phones, but that does not mean that by having it for a day I would be able to confirm it had any replacements or repairs.

I have vehemently denied knowing or making any repairs to the device. If you still want an admission from my side, keep going on.

Also, you did not share any pics or a job sheet from Samsung who confirmed that the display was changed. A Samsung arm-chair expert could have told you that the display was altered with a dubious one, we may never know. Nevertheless, I have made the refund to you as you had asked for.

You can still go on to allege and have your reasons for failing to bring the display change/color thing for 30+ days.

You still want to stretch this ad infinitum?
Just for knowledge sake and to confirm, did you resell the tab?

And what is the relevance?

@thegoodsamaritan whether you knew or didnt know about the display, we will take your view as you state but
are you are a reseller?
Are you admitting or denying it.

define reseller?

if i buy, use devices, trade and sell them? yes.
I buy for myself, family and friends, use a few, sell what I don't need, retain what I like, and keep replacing devices.

do I have a shop or something and primarily deal with phones? no.

if I have a phone that I got to try, and trade it for something else +/- cash and sell them, I do that too.

There is a group of People here on TE who buys electronics gadgets like Phones, Smart Watches, Tablet, ipad etc etc for themselves or family members .. use them for some time and sell it or Exchange it with other gadgets ..It shouldn't be considered as RESELLER.. you can call it an itch of trying New & Different Gadgets or Hobby... And this ITCH definitely make you loose some money during Selling it again here (Atleast in my case)..So are we reseller Now? Or we have to be RESELLER to try new gadgets & sell/exchange them?

@puns

There is a group of People here on TE who buys electronics gadgets like Phones, Smart Watches, Tablet, ipad etc etc for themselves or family members .. use them for some time and sell it or Exchange it with other gadgets ..It shouldn't be considered as RESELLER.. you can call it an itch of trying New & Different Gadgets or Hobby... And this ITCH definitely make you loose some money during Selling it again here (Atleast in my case)..So are we reseller Now? Or we have to be RESELLER to try new gadgets & sell/exchange them?

@puns

I have an itch where I can't really go with a single phone for more than 2-3 months. I "need" to try the latest phone I see - from all the brands! This makes it tough for the pocket, due to the cost of acquisition and the rare occasion when I can break even on a device. It's an OCD. And a lot of us here suffer from that.

There is a general obsession of late here @ te the last few days where people are finding ways to isolate people that have multiple listings and an attempt at ostracizing such people.

You're both to blame here....

If you asked for a partial refund and got it , then time to accept the loss and move on.

Also the seller if he cares enough.....and as someone (assuming knowledgeable) who has handled tens or maybe hundreds (?) of devices should've known something was off.

Not getting a return / complete refund and not happy with it ?

The buyer should just treat the seller as a 'product' and leave the appropriate feedback (positive / negative / neutral) or edit it accordingly as you would do for anything you bought online.

You're both to blame here....

If you asked for a partial refund and got it , then time to accept the loss and move on.

Also the seller if he cares enough.....and as someone (assuming knowledgeable) who has handled tens or maybe hundreds (?) of devices should've known something was off.

Not getting a return / complete refund and not happy with it ?

The buyer should just treat the seller as a 'product' and leave the appropriate feedback (positive / negative / neutral) or edit it accordingly as you would do for anything you bought online.
They have settled the matter. Let’s not keep the pot boiling.

Sometimes unfortunate things happen. We must appreciate the maturity of these people in dealing with the situation and try not to magnify the inadequacies unnecessarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back