Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II or Motorola ATRIX 4G or T-Mobile G2x

allyrocky

Disciple
Looking for a new phone and I have short listed above Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II or Motorola ATRIX 4G or T-Mobile G2x ..

Kindly let me know which phone should I go for ?

moksh4u2 said:
u cant really say bad battery life is a valid point till the fone has been tested and reviewed

smaller battery yes but then again it might have good battery saving features.

u never know :)
You are trying to say that what HTC hasn't ben able to do so far, will happen with this, right? Most unlikely!

^why are u so any HTC??

atleast thats the vibe i get

and im sorry if that sounded rude, i dont mean it

just trying to understand

yes that is what im saying in respect to the phone

its unlikely but not impossible

Dude, I love HTC phones, their built quality is top class & I plan to buy them every 6 months but then I get the review of Bad Battery life. What am I gonna do with the device's capability if it cannot last more than 8-9 hours?!?!?

^ I cannot afford SGS2 :D I was aiming for HTC Desire S but then again the battery issues came up along with poor video capture issue. I am inclined towards a Tablet now, Asus Transformer.

Expect Galaxy S2 to launch upwards of 30k, more like 31-33kish and even around Dec 2011 the price will be around 25-27k or so, at least 24k+. Don't expect it anywhere close to 24k or so for at least 8-10 months if not longer.

rite said:
Expect Galaxy S2 to launch upwards of 30k, more like 31-33kish and even around Dec 2011 the price will be around 25-27k or so, at least 24k+. Don't expect it anywhere close to 24k or so for at least 8-10 months if not longer.

How much will it cost on 21st Dec 2011?

When the hell will you give up on these?

Back