Samsung Omnia HD i8910 16GB/ Price Dropped to Rs.20900/-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankur

Adept
up for sale is my 6.5 months old Samsung Omnia HD Violet Blue 16GB Edition.
Was bought on 18, Nov'09 from Samsung India Retail Outlet for Rs.28500.
The phone has served me great and now i want to sell it as i want to have a dual sim phone and also need some cash for some future upgrade.

Here goes the details.

Condition: Immaculate,Excellent . will rate 9.5/10.
- Scratch guard has been there from Day 1.
- No scratches on the body at all. Just a small dent/scratch on the left bottom which is almost invisible. some Polish is getting tarned off from the silver lining boundary. The body is scratch resistant. Phone is never fallen not tampered by any means. Kept like a baby. No other marks of use anywhere on the body. Keys are intact. All buttons work fine.
- Running on Firmware HX-V5 with SPB Shell for s60v5. if the buyer wants, i can flash it to stock Rom.
- No heating problem, no anyother working problem.

Sound: Awesome. will rate 10/10. Music via louspeakers as well as earphones sound clear and loud. I've been using PL-30 and Re-0 woth the phone. And you also get 3-D 5.1 Channel Surround Sound option through headphones. FM reception is better than good.

Display: Believe me, this phone has one of the best displays i've seen on a mobile screen. It has got a 3.7" AMOLED Screen with crisp colors. Watching HD videos and movies on the phone is a treat.

Camera: The image quality from the built-in 8mp camera is really nice. Various camera modes add a lot to the camera function. Can post some self-shot images if anybody wants to see. No scratches on the lens.. LED flash.
Camcorder recorder HD videos at 24fps.
Some patches and mods have also been there to improve camera quality.

Voice-Call Clearity: Voice clearity is more than fine. Voice via speakers is very good. I've been using 3G on the phone since i got the phone and the Video Calls also go great.

Battery Backup: Backup time is good.. The phone lasts around 1 and a hlf day with 2-3 hours of movie watching. 1.5 hours of music, radio and normal photography, games, etc. + more than hours of voice calls on full battery charge.

Warranty and other details:
Billing Date: 18th Nov 2009. So almost 6 months warranty left.

Orig. Price : Rs.28,500/-

16GB is in-built mass storage and you can add upto 32GB using a Micro-SD Slot. I've tried plugging in a 16Gb card. It worked flawlessly.

Accesories:
- Orig. Bill (in my name), Box
- Manuals
- Drivers DVD
- USB Cable
- Headphones (I've never used the stock headphones)
- TV output AV cable.
- Charger
- Hard Case

Selling Price:
Rs. 20,900/-
local pickup preferred, as i want the buyer to see the phone in hand and pay the amount on spot to avoid further hassles.
price is reasonable. the new one still sells for 26-27k in local market and around 28-29k on Ebay. and the phone is not less than a new one.
if someone wants me to ship, i'll ship @ actuals, over his responsibilty.

Pics :
dscf0069n.jpg

dscf0065d.jpg

dscf0058.jpg

dscf0076n.jpg

dscf0074i.jpg

dscf0073r.jpg

dscf0072t.jpg

No Lowballing Please.
Offers will be welcomed through PMs.
Want a quick Sale.

please ask your questions here.

Regards,
Ankur

Re: Omnia HD i8910 16GB

Bump.
Open to offers.
Want a quick sale.
please PM me your reasonable offers if you're willing to buy.
Need cash.

Re: Samsung Omnia HD i8910 16GB/ Price Dropped to Rs.19990/-

Bump.
Price dropped to Rs. 20,900.
Buy it quick guys. the price is real good.

Bump again. can consider good offers. the phone is in top notch condition :)

hey guyz i think the price is good and i have talked with him on the phone many times now and i think he is a very genuine person to deal with

grab it fast guyz or else i am grabbing it soon anyways :D

Bump...
Open to offers.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

bump!
10chars

delivered to swastikrj. Part Payment received. Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back