Samsung Omnia W or Nokia Lumia 710

freeze

Disciple
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]So very confused between Nokia 710 and samsung Omnia W
<

Nokia has one up = the Free Sat guide package(lifetime), by which i mean, Nokia drive, Maps.. I see this to be awesome!! I get to save thousands on GPS unit for the car.

Its hardware isnt as good as what samsung Omnia W offers as said by gsmarena.

Super AMOLED display on samsung is said to be a better experience, but nokia display isnt too far behind

the Video and images shot are better than Nokia. (Video being undoubtedly better in most conditions)[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The Samsung Omnia W has a 1500 mah battery, supposedly last about 2 hours longer when on wifi. [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]And most importantly the missing secondary camera on the Lumia 710 is quite ridiculous.[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]But all in all, quite clearly Samsung wins over on alot of ways... But Lumia has something very irresistible on it. Its hard to outweigh each other and I would like to hear from what the users have to say.[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] [/font]

Hey people even i am faced with a dilemma here on whether to go for omnia w or an android same budget phone. i really liked the working of the omnia cuz i tried it yesterday at a showroom and it is really fast and the screen is gorgeous but typing a message is slightly cumbersome and difficult not like the android swype keypad. And the most important thing is it does not have bluetooth file transfer but supports other bluetooth profiles like A2DP..here what i want to know is that if the phone is not configured for file transfer while manufacturing then can it be upgraded for such facility later on with other upgrades??????? this is my biggest question and along with it i feel that android is more flexible, allows everything haha..and i got the feed back that file transfer is achieved only through zune software no mass storage mode!! looks microsoft is heading the appy way..neways i came too know that its a real pain for the users..Besides all these i so hell bent on having that gorgeous phone dunno what to do??? please enlighten me on that bluetooth transfer ques? that i have asked earlier

What I have heard from my friend who owns Nokia Lumia 710 is that, 9AM battery full charged 4 PM Dead[EDGE/3G On Normal Usage]. I was considering it for my sister, Then Decided against it, Got her a SE Xperia neo V.

Compared to Nokia 710 Omnia seems to be a Better deal for money. Unless you want the Nokia's Built to last Quality.

Back