Samsung pays Apple $1Billion By Sending 30 Trucks Full of 5 Cents Coins

the metal in a 5cent coin is worth more than 5cents so apple will simply weigh the coins melt them and probably get more than a billion.
seriously Patent laws in US are too messed up.

Guys!... Guys!!!!....
Had anybody gone through the patent of the so called "rectangle with rounded corners"
If not, Read the patent in detail....
Its been twisted heavily in the media to sound the patent is illogic and nonsensical...

^^ Yes, thats the point...

Then who is going to stop anybody from stealing their work...
You find an idea, we copy it and market for 20% of the cost...

BTW, If I open a forum called "TechEnclEve" and run it open, what would the effort put by mods and creators go...?

I can argue Patenting "A" is ridiculous and forums existed before we did?

please abolish patents....

I think that 360° rounded square shape they use as the home button will fit the definition of a 'circle'.

And thank the stars that Indians willingly gave away the knowledge of 0 and (.) decimal system. I dare not imagine how the world would have been if we would have stuck to the Greco-Latin number system. Calculus practice = :fear:

Think of it , No "0" no computers, :D

America is a country of pilferers - even their country is stolen. Half their "patents" are stolen, and most of the rest are rubbish. Their jurors are a joke - ok time to stop ranting.

- - - Updated - - -

Patents are ridiculous and should be abolished.

I would qualify that with ... SOME patents ........ Real innovations should be rewarded with protection

I am surprised someone has not patented breathing.

Slide to Open? It's Indian idea.
ext-1273496361ext1.jpg

Patents should be there but for sensible things . Not for geometrical shapes , Archimedes and Pythagoras 's family members if exist would have sued the whole world by now .

Back