DRAM - 512 MB LPDDR4
PCIe Gen 4 x4
Endurance - 300 TBW

Sequential Read - 6900 MB/s
Sequential Write - 5000 MB/s
Random Read - 800,000 IOPS
Random Write - 800,000 IOPS

AES-XTS 256-bit, TCG OPAL v2.1

The drive is new and has not been tested for actual Read and Write speeds.

Firmware -
Current - GXA7301Q

Attachments

• pic_front.jpg
    pic_front.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 215
  • pic_back.jpg
    pic_back.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 222
  • CrystalDiskInfo_20220905082547.png
    CrystalDiskInfo_20220905082547.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
You need to download RAM , did you try downloading more RAM?? also you need to install norton, mcafee and us their system boost feature.
that will speed up your system right away.
You seem very talented, you know technical kind of person. Wow, I downloaded the largest 32GB and got to listen to Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up for free. Everything "feels" faster than ever. Norton, McAfee, amazing man, what a suggestion. Just a click on Boost button and wow., miracle, miracle, My Lord..:)
I have even installed all the anti-virus softwares from net. The more the merrier, you know. Now, not even a single virus can enter my computer.:innocent:

You seem very talented, you know technical kind of person. Wow, I downloaded the largest 32GB and got to listen to Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up for free. Everything "feels" faster than ever. Norton, McAfee, amazing man, what a suggestion. Just a click on Boost button and wow., miracle, miracle, My Lord..:)
I have even installed all the anti-virus softwares from net. The more the merrier, you know. Now, not even a single virus can enter my computer.:innocent:
amazing amazing you have reached the pinnacle of personal computing now , all that is missing now is some RGB lights in your system and preferably red lights because it's a universally accepted fact now that red color improves system performance especially gaming performance by 10-15% minimum.

I had read in high school that light is a form of energy and has various uses, but didn't expect it to be so potent that it can increase the system performance by 10-15%:oops:. Will go a step ahead and gonna start wearing RGB studded dresses.:sunglasses::sunglasses:

Back