FS: Mobile Samsung S4 M919 Cracked Screen **Cheap** Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulFire

Skilled
Up for sale is a Samsung S4 from Tmobile USA - Model number M919
Listing is for phone and battery only, this is going cheap as i dont have the time to get this done.
WIll make an excellent device for those interested. The phone powers up plays the start tone, can even touch the screen and hear the tone of interacting with the lockscreen. It all works.

This was purchased like new from usa before it met the other side of a kid with a toy. Result can be seen in the pics, there are no dents , no bumps nothing. like new minus the screen.

A new screen costs approx 7k in the market, people can do the math to the end cost of fixing the device and having a new phone.

Dibs to people who can pick this up locally, im severely short of time and would like to avoid shipping and the hassels involved thereafter.
Pics :-

@SoulFire It would help if you showed a pic of the phone turned on.

PS: I know you run the risk of cutting your fingers. But this would help.:p

All the best with your sale bro. That's an awesome price imo. Cheers :)

@SoulFire It would help if you showed a pic of the phone turned on.

PS: I know you run the risk of cutting your fingers. But this would help.:p

All the best with your sale bro. That's an awesome price imo. Cheers :)

Its a cracked screen , unsure how can i show the phone powered on
i have the unlock code , will provide it with the phone.

EDIT: Here are the pics, one with the led and one with the soft keys lit,can even see the proximity sensor working away in the second pic.Hope that helps you decide if you are on the fence.
EWcSkwG.jpg

Gpsw4AS.jpg

Last edited:
As far as I know the LCD screen of S4 costs between 12-15k, not 7000. Someone can correct me if Im wrong.
If only the outer glass needs replacement then its around 1000-1500. But since the screen itself is showing zero image, my guess is the entire LCD assembly/digitiser will need to be replaced which is a good 15000 bucks.

As far as I know the LCD screen of S4 costs between 12-15k, not 7000. Someone can correct me if Im wrong.
If only the outer glass needs replacement then its around 1000-1500. But since the screen itself is showing zero image, my guess is the entire LCD assembly/digitiser will need to be replaced which is a good 15000 bucks.

Cost of replacement for the International version (I9500) is approx 6.4k, But its not guaranteed that the I9500 screen will fit the m919 as all the model are different from inside at least the m919 and the i317 the back if the screen the frame are different on the phones.

If the i9500 screen fits on this then it will cost approx 6.5k if not then be ready to shell out approx 13k for the screen.

@SoulFire Im interested in buying it but will u give testing warranty for it ? Ill buy it from u and get it repaired if it works its mine if not will u take it back ?

Guys please don't crap the thread, if you have anything to offer or otherwise, take the PM route. Also for the guys that know me my reputation holds good, phone is as is . condition is good minus the screen.

yep this is a 170$-200$ part + international shipping. These S4 versions have different LCD/display connectors and hence the international version LCD sold in india doesn't fit them (INR 6500/- replacement) burnt my fingers with a verizon s4 with broken LCD!!!
p.s.- i'm not crapping the thread nor am questioning your authenticity, i just don't want someone to get stuck with a product which they shall find prohibitively expensive to repair as well as source parts for....

Guys please don't crap the thread, if you have anything to offer or otherwise, take the PM route. Also for the guys that know me my reputation holds good, phone is as is . condition is good minus the screen.

I think no one here crapped the thread we discussed how much will it cost to repair the phone, If the Indian screen fits it then it's a OK deal as it will cost approx 16k after fixing it and if it does not then one has to buy a display for approx 200$.

Anyway u mentioned that u selling as is so I'm out of it.

I think no one here crapped the thread we discussed how much will it cost to repair the phone, If the Indian screen fits it then it's a OK deal as it will cost approx 16k after fixing it and if it does not then one has to buy a display for approx 200$.

Anyway u mentioned that u selling as is so I'm out of it.
i meant that in comparison to retail costs and this offer and the other offers for a new phone , please refrain from doing so. if you are interested in picking up the same, take the PM route and we can work it out.
Also YMMV on screen costs, everybody sells it cheaper or expensive. if you have the time to find the person who can sort it at the cheapest , this is for you , if not , this isn't.

Sorry to be a bit blunt there, this is genuine sale and i really dont have the time to get this sorted else i would have. There is no hidden agenda or issues, everything has been described true to my knowledge.

How do you contact these guys?I didn't see any Samsung s4 displays on sale with these guys? Need a Verizon Samsung s4 display+ LCD, any pointers shall be of great help!
I got a display from them for US Cellular version of s4 and paid around Rs.6600 on eBay after discount. +1 for them.
these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back