FS: Mobile Samsung S4 (Snapdragon) & Nokia 210

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buyer said that the mark is due to screen replacement which is incorrect. If it is there then it must have been minor and if i had to suppress it, it would not have uploaded those pics which shows minor mark according to Karan.

I sent it via Overnite express which has services internationally as well. Your cheap words reflects your character bro.
Wow, you attack me personally. This is the AWB no- 3043975336, just call and ask do they deliver to the address I gave you. Man have some shame.

Buyer said that the mark is due to screen replacement which is incorrect. If it is there then it must have been minor and if i had to suppress it, it would not have uploaded those pics which shows minor mark according to Karan.
And you said I messed it up, just few minutes ago you posted this
2) Before selling this phone, I had uploaded clear pics which showed no flaw in the area which buyer is indicating.
I think the buyer has messed up with the phone or he is not liking the phone so he is doing this in order to get refund.

Ok I am blind, but you have eyes right. So why didn't you mention the flaw.
This is what you described the condition as
" It has to be noted that no technical flaw is there in both the handsets, only the silver bezel is worn out in case of S4."

This is what you just posted
"2) Before selling this phone, I had uploaded clear pics which showed no flaw in the area which buyer is indicating."

That is what you will do after cheating, just run away with the money. Didn't expect this when I first chatted with you, you sounded like a genuine guy. Guess I lost my money, clearly mods are least interested to solve the issue. Negative feedback left, the best I can do.

It would have been better if I didn't become your bakra. Buddy stop scamming, it will bite you some day. Money is not everything.

If something is visible in my uploaded pic then you were blind before buying it.You haven't seen it at that time?

@raheelshadab - Do you know or not know of the clip on the screen before you sold the phone? Since I see something is there on the pic you have put up, I am just curious to know your view.
No explanation needed, just say you know it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back