Samsung S5 for 13,649 at ebay , chroma selling.

As @onlyravi said, whichever version who cares, i wanted one to use as a secondary phone. refreshing the page hoping they add more pcs. I think the price here in Dubai is around 1500 aed = 25.5k inr

upload_2014-10-11_16-29-47.png

The phone was back in stock ... one last piece.... went ahead with the payment and at last stage cart got empty :D

Missed :( . Guys, do let us know when the order is shipped. FK cancelled my friends moto E which he bought for 1500 rs on sale.FK compensated by providing him 500rs GV

I first spent two minutes looking at the listing thinking that there might be some catch in it...
Main issue was there are millions of galaxy devices.... each flagship device has a mini/grand/neo version so had to read the listing carefully....
After reading it once and not finding anything wrong I became even more suspicious and read it once more and then bought.....
After buying first updated here and then bought second using same coupon code....
Tried for third but by the time I completed the payment my cart was emptied....
Multiple quantity and multiple orders from different tabs did not work.....
When one was in cart I tried for other one in new tab but it gave some error saying complete one order ....
Ebay cart is different from traditional carts....
Anyways....
"IF" this ships this would be awesome.......
that if is a big IF.... :)

Back