samsung wave 2 - any application to password protect a particular folder

amarkoli

Disciple
Apr 15, 2006
Hi Guys,

anyone of you aware of application where you can password protect a particular folder in samsung wave 2. the option in security password protects the entire my files folder, but i want a particular folder to be only password protected not the entire my files folder.

thanks
amar

amarkoli

Disciple
Apr 15, 2006
thanks aman,

i saw that app, its for 300 rs.
is it worth spending 300 for that app, any such free application are there

no dear, no p0rn, but want to hide some confidential docs :)

Bluffmaster

Skilled
Jan 4, 2006
^You are out of luck, a few weeks ago that application was free. Its a pretty neat application but hangs for me whenever I try to hide my images. The reason for that as I understand is that I have more than 10,000 images in my 16GB card which is why it is not able to process them all at once. But in case of videos or documents, it works but only because I do not have many of them. So think before you purchase this. Its a good application which does eveything you require but it sure is buggy as hell.

amarkoli

Disciple
Apr 15, 2006
thanks bluffmaster for the feedback as you have used it, will think if i should buy it or look for more such apps

Bluffmaster

Skilled
Jan 4, 2006
amarkoli said:
thanks bluffmaster for the feedback as you have used it, will think if i should buy it or look for more such apps
As far as I know, there aren't any similar "free apps" in the bada store, believe me I have tried. :p And guess what, I connected to the bada store after a long time today, after viewing this thread and there was an update available for this app. I updated it and now my phone doesn't seem to hang when accessing the media files. I guess they corrected the issue. But it still is painfully slow. To be honest, I just use the phone lock feature on the wave and hardly use the smart guard app. You kinda get bored of it due to the slow loading process but its a neat app nonetheless. Leaves no trace of the file you have hidden.