Samsung Wave S8500 India release

pranaywhiz said:
Guys please help! Unable to update on Windows 7 64 and 32 bit. "FirmwareUpgrade has stopped working" message. Uninstalled the antivirus, uninstalled, cleaned up and reinstalled and updated kies several times. Restarted the phone and PC several times but still same problem:mad:. Please help me, somebody, before I die!
due to your net connection, using a dsl correction are u ?

Guys Guys Guys....

There is a promotional offer going on ..valid only till this sunday (May 5).

^ 6 of the Gameloft games are being offered for only Rs.50

1) Asphalt 5 (You might already have)

2) Let's Golf! 2 HD

3) N.O.V.A.

4) Brothers in Arms 2

5) Spider Man :Total Mayham

6) Assassin's Creed

I have played Spider Man (I had bought it much earlier for retail price of 240 :( ) and I must tell you it's the best game ever for this device. Amazing graphics and fun gameplay and lots and lots of collectibles. Totally worth 240 bucks (and now you are getting it for 50 ).

The reviews for other games are too amazing and they probably are the best games available on wave.

So go ahead and download it. As for me I downloaded all the games (except Asphalt 5) . :)

Faraz said:
Can you please explain how??

I have a prepaid airtel no which i dont use.
You can purchase apps using your phone over wifi or 2G/3g(not recommended as games are big in size), you will get the option of paying by operator billing.

Tejas01 said:
the success rate is still very low among the ppl who tested it. Although its indeed a great leap forward in porting android to wave, but it will still take some time to get actual proper android ported to bada. Lets hope for the best.. waiting for their success.
And there is still a bug which causes reboot after certain period of time.

It is not recommended to try out the process as most things don't work. But even installing Android, Bada would still remain intact.

Back