Sandisk 16GB Class 4 Micro SD SDHC Memory Card for Mobile at Special Price

Status
Not open for further replies.
RKitect said:
have paid for the order 00000855 on 22-06-2011. Status still shows pending. Kindly confirm the same.

Can you please let me know when i will get the delivery of the card. I am not getting any reply from you.

RKitect said:
Can you please let me know when i will get the delivery of the card. I am not getting any reply from you.
We received your Order on 22nd but you did not notify us that you've made payment for same via email to us. I also see that some payment is reflecting by this remark

BIL/TrfForMemory card to/NSP

As you will see it is really difficult to make out who's payment has come. For faster response kindly do follwoing :

Email us on sales@theitbazaar.com saying > Payment of Rs ... made for Order no .....

While doing NEFT please mention under Remarks for ex: Order 855 which will give us indiacation that this payment is against Order No 855

You payment is confirmed and your item is being shipped today via and expected delivery by 29th June latest

dvdstoredelhi said:
We received your Order on 22nd but you did not notify us that you've made payment for same via email to us. I also see that some payment is reflecting by this remark

BIL/TrfForMemory card to/NSP

As you will see it is really difficult to make out who's payment has come. For faster response kindly do follwoing :

Email us on sales@theitbazaar.com saying > Payment of Rs ... made for Order no .....

While doing NEFT please mention under Remarks for ex: Order 855 which will give us indiacation that this payment is against Order No 855

You payment is confirmed and your item is being shipped today via and expected delivery by 29th June latest

thanks. Got a sms giving the shipping details via Bluedart.

Thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back