Sandisk Clip+ 2GB mp3 player (round 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KMD said:
The playes have reached Mumbai airport .. i am still awaiting clearance though. The New York office has shipped everything they had together .. So its a huge consignment .. That is why its taking a while to get cleared. i am expecting to get it on Thursday .. i'll let you know as soon as the players are here.

That's the latest from KMD.

Hmmm...Anyone wanna buy my sansa clip+ 2 gb coming in this go ?? I have got a new phone yesterday, so can do without the player now. If no one is willing then i will take it.

harryneopotter said:
Hmmm...Anyone wanna buy my sansa clip+ 2 gb coming in this go ?? I have got a new phone yesterday, so can do without the player now. If no one is willing then i will take it.

Dude.. I will take it.. I had ordered one for myself.. but now my bro also wants one for himself.. I had posted earlier too to know if anyone on the list is willing to back off, so that I can take their player..

So.. I will take it.. I guess you will have to let Utsav know so that he can make changes in the list..

i am reading that the latest consignment has already reached india.. does that mean i have no chance of ordering one for myself anymore or until a long time :( ?i desperately need one 4Gb piece (in black). I have been running from threads to threads to see if i can order one for myself.. (my bro lost my clip 1Gb 3 months ago).

Could someone help with how to go about ordering one for myself? Help will be very much appreciated. thanks :)

^KMD SHUD BE HAVING FEW EXTRA PIECES pls check with him else u will have to wait for the next 4gb clip+ go

thanks cravikum, how do i contact him? i have read this whole thread, and i am ok even if he has a 2Gb black clip+

i have sent a pm to kmd.. expecting a reply. in the meanwhile, if any extra piece in the order this time, let me know, i am interested, thanks (u can also mail me if u can)

Looks like he will be getting more soon. The ones at the end of the list will have to wait a little longer I suppose.

Got pm from KMD :D but the link of his website which has bank a/c details is not opening , I have pm'd him back just now , awaiting reply.

I got the PM but the link is not working .. have sent a reply. If anyone has the account details for KMD please send a PM to me.

EDIT: Also I will be requiring only 1 player since my friend backed out. I guess there are more in the list than the number of players KMD has gotten. So I would request Utsav to update the list. Also any takers for the 1 player I have backed out for are welcome.

ranjitpai said:
I got the PM but the link is not working .. have sent a reply. If anyone has the account details for KMD please send a PM to me.

EDIT: Also I will be requiring only 1 player since my friend backed out. I guess there are more in the list than the number of players KMD has gotten. So I would request Utsav to update the list. Also any takers for the 1 player I have backed out for are welcome.

Please let me take it. :eek:hyeah: Should I expect a PM?

There are already more than 20 people in the list and KMD has only 20 players. So I guess the 1 piece I backed out for will be going to the 21st person on the list.

@Utsav: Need update on this.

letmein said:
Please let me take it. :eek:hyeah: Should I expect a PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back