Sandisk Sansa Clip+ 2GB mp3 player (round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
At around 1500/1600, it is very tempting to add another one to list, I am just resisting the temptation!

EDIT: however, 1 is confirmed for me, as shown in the first post.

ok so I am ready to make my first purchase from here - count me in for 1. PM me the account details and the final price.

PS: I am sure we can reduce the price here a lil bit.

Wingzero .

Add one more for me. I'm, already on the list , so now it makes as ajmalred x 2..
dont forget......

Woah :O . wouldn't be surprised if the list breaks the record of 40 pcs in last GO !

I hope KMD gives a better pricing on account of the reduced price on Amazon . :).

^... Certainly hope so... But don't overstretch this GO beyond stipulated time limit otherwise we may go unlucky with stocks even before ordering....

well KMD can get a couple of batches if there are quite a few go's. So ideally the thing wont be left at customs for a long:mad: time.

K price fluctuations at amazon:|...now its 30.98$ :| and only 25 new from amazon.com??..does that mean only 25 are available for that price??

WingZero said:
K price fluctuations at amazon:|...now its 30.98$ :| and only 25 new from amazon.com??..does that mean only 25 are available for that price??

Demand & supply mate... Its Christmas Season...

WingZero said:

That calls for early close of the GO and order ASAP.

And if its only 25.. Give only 1 to each... that way at least 25 will be happy:hap2: (I think I am 23rd:bleh::bleh:)

Like a JackA$$ i had ordered and backtracked last time. This time no such thing.
:ashamed:
Confirm one for me please - Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back