Sandisk Sansa Clip Plus 2GB Mp3 player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya pls get a quote for 4gb+charger+cover package:D....

EDIT : Charger doesnt work as mentioned in feedbacks of same

akhurana said:
yeah .I also wanted to go for 4gb but KMD price diff. makes 2gb a better deal ..
the charger and cover shipping is 3$ each :)
when 4gbclip player + charger + cover are ordered together. they qualify for free shipping. and the order comes to 41.22$
:tongue:

Spectre said:
Please add me in :)

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 2GB

Could someone also check if its available locally, we can then better prices if we buy in bulk, will make it easy for warranty etc

As of now the Clip plus is not available locally as it has not been launched in India.Infact finding the older Clip is also not easy these days .:no:

akhurana said:
we can get 20+ orders and better price :eek:hyeah:

thou wanted 4gb but given the prices quoted by KMD ,this looks more value for money at the moment...

will confirm my order in a day :)

Will add your name once you confirm :).

getsetgo_008 said:
wat about finding a deal for 8/16gb microSD cards.. it would be useful..!! any thoughts?

8GB cards are available in India for 900-1000 bucks. you can get them for cheaper by using coupons on Ebay.Sourcing it from KMD will be more expensive :p. 16GB cards is not a feasible option as they cost ~2.5-2.6k. :)

Gannu said:
^16GB microSD - wow! Will this thing accept 16GB cards? It'd be even sweeter if that's the case.

Yes it does support microSDHC cards for expansion. I guess it will support 32GB as well when they are out .:eek:hyeah:

R3D-D3V1L said:
I'm definitely in for 1; will let you know later if I want 1 more. Thanks for starting this GO.:hap2:

RoBoGhOsT said:
i am also in for one :)

WingZero said:
I ll be interested too. Not confirmed but interested.

Adding you guys to the list.Will send a confirmation PM to all of you later on when we finalize the order with KMD.

raksrules said:
I suppose you can get a wall charger that accepts the normal USB cable.

@Faheem

I might be interested for the 2GB. Would be good if price comes to 2k as we get more and more orders. Will confirm in a day or two.

Yes you do get a wall charger ,infact I am not sure but I think the USB AC wall adapter will work with the provided cable depending on the ratings.Assuming this from the fact that ,I charge my Fiio E5 amp using the Iphone's wall adapter .

Adding you to the list as well, you can confirm later.Mostly we will have more than 20 orders so price should come down.

RoBoGhOsT said:
i think 4gb version makes more sense , but theres something wrong with price , for 4$ more , price difference is more in kmd's quote , ask him price for 4gb price again , should be 250 bux max for 10+ orders.

The difference of 405 bucks in pricing seems to be a bit high for his quote .The actual difference in pricing after the tax is 43.54$ -39.18$ = 4.36$. ie.~ 250 bucks.

I guess he needs to keep 155 bucks as his margin for the 4GB one. Anyways will PM him once again for a better quote for the 4GB one. Let's see. Till then its a GO for 2GB.
getsetgo_008 said:
Faheem bhai.. see this too. silicon case for $0.01

Amazon.com: Sandisk Sansa Clip 1gb/2gb/4gb Black Premium Silicone Skin Protective Silicon Cover Case: BargainCell: Electronics

getting this too will help protect sansa clip. after all it is ultra cheap.

Also car + wall charger for $ 1.21 both.

Amazon.com: Car and Wall Charger for Sansa Clip: eforcity: Electronics

Also see. here 4gb version is for $39.99

Amazon.com: Clip Plus 4 GB MP3 Player (Black): Electronics

just 4$ more than the present deal.

i think 4$ doesnt mean a difference when we're getting 2GB more :p :eek:hyeah::bleh:

As of now this GO is only for the sansa clip plus 2GB. we can have a separate GO for the accessories and stuff later on.

Most people are interested in 2GB plus cause one can add a microSDHC card later on ,even KMDs quote for 4GB is 400 bucks more than 2GB.so 2GB seems more VFM.

If majority/all the people are interested in 4GB ones or incase KMD provides better quotes for 4GB we will convert the GO to 4GB plus .

As of now it's Only Clip plus 2GB to avoid confusion.

Have PMed KMD for better pricing on the 4GB Clip plus.waiting for his reply , Let's see.

@Faheem

I suggest you ask KMD about various volume brackets like 10-20. 20-30, 30-40, 50+ and all their prices as i suppose more and more orders means average price comes down which will even attract more people to buy. What say ??

^Have already done that.(PMed KMD) Most probably he will give us a better pricing for 20+ orders. Right now He has offered us the 2GB for ~2.2k which costs ~2k(39$). So after a point of time , I dont think there will be any deduction in price even for 40-50 orders.

~2k for the 2GB and ~2.2k would be the best possible deal I can think of of , unless KMD himself gets a better deal for bulk orders.

Anyways I plan to close this GO by max 30-35 orders or 25th Nov. (whichever comes first :p) Let's see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back