Status
Not open for further replies.

casper^

Disciple
Product Name: SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB Black

Expected Price: Original Price - 3,350 INR, Asking Price - 3,000 INR

Shipping charges: None

Manufacturer page URL: Sansa® Clip Zip? MP3 Player

Description if any: I got this Clip Zip from Grabmore, last March. I love this player and it sounds great even with the supplied earbuds. I bought JVC Marshmallow IEMs to use with it and music sounds superb with the combination. Right now, I need money so wish to sell a few items out of which this is one. It's in good condition, not been used much - average it was used per day was 1 - 2 hours or even lesser.

Since I couldn't get a screen guard of this small size, with normal use (putting inside the pocket and taking it out), there are some very minor scratches on the screen but this would happen to any player with use without a screen guard. These aren't visible at all when the player is working. Note that I'm giving away a free 4 GB SanDisk microSD card along with this player. This doesn't come with the new player.

Reason for Sale: Screen size smaller for my need so I want to get the bigger Sansa FuZe instead but will get it later, need money right now so wish to sell this off for now.

Product condition: 9.5 out of 10

Accessories included: USB data cable, Sansa clip's bundled earbuds, SanDisk 4 GB microSD card bought about a month ago.

Purchase Date: March 10, 2012

Invoice Available: Yes

Shipping from: Mumbai

Shipping to: Mumbai, Pune

Preferred courier: DTDC

Payment options: Cash, Bank transfer

Pictures:

#casper^ I just received sms saying the amount has been credited to your account yesterday it self. Waiting for the shipping details :)

#casper^ I just received sms saying the amount has been credited to your account yesterday it self. Waiting for the shipping details :)

krisballa,

Sorry for the hassles but as you know, the courier charges were out of our budget so I've transferred the amount back to your account.

Any other local buyers from Mumbai need the Sansa Clip Zip? PM me.

Sansa Clip Zip sold

Clip Zip sold to phunsukh. Hand to hand deal - got the amount instantly. Deal closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back