Sandisk Sansa portable players :Clip+,Fuze & new Fuze+

Status
Not open for further replies.
8GB model- BLUE / BLACK / WHITE/ PURPLE -RS .4425 SHIPPED ONLY (special offer ) .. is this still der ?

im looking for sansa fuze+ black 8gb :) plz pm me the money i hav to deposit and also ur bank details :)

1X Fuze+ sold to niteshneela .

Regarding the Clip Zip, we are in talks with San Disk and trying to get the same to India. Nothing can be confirmed until we get the confirmation from SanDisk . :)

PristineNote said:
1X Fuze+ sold to niteshneela .

Regarding the Clip Zip, we are in talks with San Disk and trying to get the same to India. Nothing can be confirmed until we get the confirmation from SanDisk . :)

Looking forward to some decent pricing

Bought one clip+ 4GB and Nuforce uDAC I.. Received the package in excellent condition... Nice communication and fast shipping... Overall perfect online buying experience I must say...

baccilus said:
Did you get any respond from sandisk yet?

Hold your horses man. It's hardly been 3 hours since he posted. :|

I'm sure he'll be happy to announce as soon as he gets some info regarding Zip. Till then everyone just calm down.

viralbug said:
Hold your horses man. It's hardly been 3 hours since he posted. :|

I'm sure he'll be happy to announce as soon as he gets some info regarding Zip. Till then everyone just calm down.

Sorry about that. I didn't even see the time he had posted.

yyayayayay :D sansa fuze+ and brainwavz pro alpha recieved in PRISTINE condtion :D ty :D would love to deal with u again :D

Gautam, I have been waiting patiently for the Clip+ :)

Could you please give some indication when it will be in stock again.

I want to book one right now so that I am on top of the waiting list when you get new Clips.

We have some new limited stock of Clip+ in new White colour with special bundles , please watch the Pristine Note dealers section . Will be updated soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back