Sandisk Sansa portable players :Clip+,Fuze & new Fuze+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dude,

When is the Clip Zip coming?? Its already released everywhere and available on Ebay.in and Global easy buy...

I still haven't received my item. The aramex guy keep saying 10 minutes.. and i am about leave for home in 30 minutes. :(

^^

Ah. It was a rush rush. I left office, carrying my bags to bus stand by 2.50pm. Then Last effort, I called the office(The delivery guy's number not with them he said!). He said delivered to our reception(How did he know that!!). I rushed there lugging my luggage. Receptionist said given to another building. I had to run around the campus to get hold of the item. Shoved in my bag and ran. Got the local bus to bus stand. Yup, I got the item.

I waited till yesterday morning to reach home and open it. Everything fine.

You guys should really look into atleast one more courier service which is cheap and efficient. Aramex is a bad variable in your equation. Else it was just fine. :D

^ Almost every courier service we have tried till now had poor service for particular regions . Its not possible for us to have multiple tie-ups for different regions . Incase a customer informs us at the time of purchase about an alternate courier service requirement, we do ship it using the same at a slightly additional charge .

I hope you are enjoying your purchase :)

I received the white Clip+ on Monday. Was caught up so couldn't leave feedback.

Even though the Aramex tracking page was still showing the shipment to be in Mumbai, I received the Clip on 2nd January. I needn't have worried :)

I am very happy with your service and quick delivery.

Also, the bubble wrap packaging was top notch.

Thank you Gautam and Faheem.

Been a pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back