sanjeevkapoor.com feedback

Kuantum

Adept
Inspired by Sanjeev Kapoor's name I took the plunge to buy Wonderchef grill.

Online ordered paid in full on July 1st

After a week passes and no response to my email I call up customer service. Response that item will be delivered at the end of week and has been booked through courier. Enquired about tracking number and there was none.

at the end of the promised week again called up and the same lady picks up the phone and the same promise that it will be delivered by next week.

On more enquiry found out that a third person is dealing with this product and that person is not available !!!

Gave more time once more then decided to cancel and ask for full refund since it was out of stock now according to customer rep on 28th day of July

As usual sellers are dealing on behalf of thrid person. Product was in stock at the time of ordering.

Customer rep is full of excuses and sanjeev kapoor's name is getting spoilt in the process.

Don't deal with this website totally unprofessional and unethical

Another website is dealing with the same prdouct http://www.wonderchef.in/ and its named after Sanjeev Kapoor.

With so many e-commerce websites proliferating its becoming extremely difficult to judge which is legit

Last edited:
I had bought a wonderchef nonstick kadai a few years back. Within two months the non stick paint wore off. So I just scrubbed all the paint off with a metal scrubber and using the pan as normal aluminum kadai. Don't go by name nowadays. Sanjeev Kapoor does not give a shit since he already got paid money for them using his name on a product. Plus he has his own TV channel so he won't bother.

Drat!
Did some censoring on my own and heavily edited some parts. That made the error creep in (+ stupid autocorrect).
Thx for the notification.

Tarla Dalal has some really good recipes. Plus people there with accounts also chip in. Nice site. Only thing is some ingredients are too out of India. Sanjeev Kapoor's recepies uses too many non Indian ingredients. Its okay for people living near malls where such stuff is common. Rest of India only get few Indian spices. Even olive oil is rare for us.

Back