Sansa Fuze+Ultimate Ears TF10+siver shadow cable+comply tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
lowballer_king said:
bump with price drop

Am interested in the Fuze, send me the payment details and tell me on the place of purchase by FaH33m, was it imported or local?

better u ask him directly

mine is a replacement from sandisk USA under warranty which is originally bought from Ryanrulez4ever. i can provide the proof of replacement if you need.

The pics you have put up are more than two months old, kindly arrange new pics. Once you have them, PM a market mod or use the Report post button to have your thread opened.

Mephistopheles said:
The pics you have put up are more than two months old, kindly arrange new pics. Once you have them, PM a market mod or use the Report post button to have your thread opened.

Thanks Mephistophele for reopening the thread.
lowballer_king said:
Fuze Sold to ayanavish

Payment received and shipping will be done today

Payment done on Fri 4, Nov 2011 thru NEFT, received package on Monday 7 Nov 2011. Everything went smoothly - packaging good, product as displayed. Communication was made thru email, SMS and Phone. Would like to rate this deal as A+.

^^Thnx Ayanavish for updating.. yes it was a smooth deal. will love to deal with u again.

both me n ayanavish wont be able to leave the feedback coz of some unknown reason. it will be highly appreciated if any mods can help in this regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back