Sanyo Eneloop Cells AND Chargers From Lynx

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know abt these things at all.

Is this AA rated 1.2v as in pics of the packs, we need 1.5v per AA na? :ashamed:

And these are 2000 mAh?

Trying to source a good charger. :p

BTW, any tax on this sir?

or is it just 547+85= 632/- shipped, full and final? :)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
I don't know abt these things at all.
Is this AA rated 1.2v as in pics of the packs, we need 1.5v per AA na? :ashamed:
And these are 2000 mAh?

Trying to source a good charger. :p

BTW, any tax on this sir?
or is it just 547+85= 632/- shipped, full and final? :)
Rechargeables like NiMH or NiCd put out 1.2V and not 1.5V. It has to do with the cell chemistry. For example Li cells have cell voltages near 3 V.
Most primary (non-rechargeables) like Mn and Zn and Alkalines have 1.5 V chemistry.
I suggest you don't go for the charger from Amarbir. The charger suggested by sharmapu looks good if it can be managed.
If not, take a look at the Uniross Xpress 700 which is technically similar to what sharmapu has suggested. It should be available at around Rs 800/- or so.

Mates ,

Tommorow New Stocks Of The Cells And chargers Are Comming ,I Will Update This Section Tommorow ,anyone till That Time Can Place Orders Just PM Me Naa ,Also i udnerstand The Desperation For Chargers ,So Tommorow i Will Bill Some More charges And Get The Exact Part No ,Also There is Another Brand Whose Chargers i will See Tommorow if i Like The Built Quality i Will Sell Otherwise DRop The Ide .But i Will start a IC In a Few Minutes .

^^Thanks Amarbir but you should have tried for the MQR02 and not MQN04 as the MQN04 does not support 100-240V input and also is an overnight charger which is a pain.

The MQR02 is a perfect quick charger, and charges AA or AAA batteries separately or simultaneously. They can switch between A/C 100 and 240 automatically. It has an inbuilt Protection Timer to prevent the cells from overcharging, plus a protective mechanism that automatically stops charging if non-rechargeable batteries are accidentally inserted. Last but not least the MQR02 charger is compact and lightweight, ideal for photographers.
SANYO eneloop | Ready to use Rechargeable Battery - The only battery you will ever need

Nevertheless, a good effort :)

sir ji if i order 2AAA, 2AA and 1 charger the price wud be 292+675+shipping
shipping wud be clubbed or shipping wud be for individual items

Mohit said:
^^Thanks Amarbir but you should have tried for the MQR02 and not MQN04 as the MQN04 does not support 100-240V input and also is an overnight charger which is a pain.

SANYO eneloop | Ready to use Rechargeable Battery - The only battery you will ever need

Nevertheless, a good effort :)

Though MQN04 has a 16 hour cut off meant for higher capacity cells, 4 nos. of eneloops get fully charged in 8-10 hours AFAIK (being only 2000mah). And I have been using it for the past few months with eneloops as well as Sony Cycle Energy cells.

MohitPreet said:
sir ji if i order 2AAA, 2AA and 1 charger the price wud be 292+675+shipping

shipping wud be clubbed or shipping wud be for individual items

sir ,

As Far As Pricing Goes Mohit Once you Order From Lynx The Shipping Is Automatically Combined :hap2:

Interested in 8 AA cells. I'm sending you a PM, can you please reply with cost of two 4xAA packs + shipping to Mumbai?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back