Sapphire 6950 (1GB) - 3 weeks old [3 years warranty]

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoGi-Sama

Skilled
What?

Selling my 3 weeks old Sapphire 6950 1GB GDDR5 graphic card. You can read the full specifications for the card here : http://www.sapphiretech.com/present...d=3&sgid=1041&pid=1083&psn=000101&lid=1&leg=0.

The card is in excellent conditions, was bought on 11th June 2011 from PrimeABGB. But wasn't used/installed till 18th June 2011, so effectively the card is used for only 2 weeks. The card was not overclocked at all. As per the last readings before removal from system, the card always idled at 51-52º with fan set to auto (30-35%).

All the accessories with box are preserved and will be provided. As you see from the photos below almost all the accessories are still packed. Here is the list of accessories.

• 1 x Crossfire Connector
  • 1 x DVI-to-VGA adapter
  • 1 x mini-DisplayPort to DisplayPort adapter
  • 1 x HDMI Cable (1mtr, I think HDMI 1.4a)
  • 2 x 4-pin Molex-to-6-pin PCIe connectors
  • 1 x Software CD (Drivers, Trixx Utility) & Manual

The card has 3 years warranty.

Why?

Because now I've two of these. Let me take you little back where I had a bit of problem with my brand new but DOA Sapphire 6870 Vapor-X. I had sent the dead card to Aditya Infotech for checking out the possibility of whatever that can be done. Last month-end, I was told that since the card was bought from US nothing can be done and I'll have to send it back to US for possible RMA. I was told to collect the dead body of my card after a week. I forgot to call them after a week due to my work load. Meanwhile, on 11th I purchased this 6950 from Prime ABGB as I had lost hopes on 6870 getting replaced here. Upon calling them about a week ago about collecting my card, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that Aditya guys will be replacing my card with either same or equivalent model, as per the availability. Finally, they provided me with 6950 1GB card and now I am ended up having two same cards.

I'm not interested in CrossFiring them (as my mobo is 16x + 4x), so want to sell off the extra card.

Where?

Ideally, I would prefer selling the card within Mumbai. I can get it delivered to you at your doorsteps. Preferred payment method will be cash only and you can pay me once you take possession of the card. In simple terms, Cash-On-Delivery.

STATUS

The card is locked for Nukeu666. The deal is concluded therefore.

Too much talk, can I see it?

Original purchase bill from Prime ABGB ( Sorry, but the delivery address/name is blurred out in the photo as the billing was done in my company name and the address was different from current address, to avoid missed delivery thanks to my erratic sleep schedule).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back