Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4870 1 GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

starchazer

Disciple
Hey guys,

On sale is my Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4870 card 1 GB. It's only a few months old and is under warranty. Was bought through KMD from USA but the warranty is claimable here since Sapphire offers worldwide warranty on their products (have talked to Aditya infotech to confirm the same) All you need is an approval email from Sapphire.

The price I am looking to sell this: 5.5k + shipping. Mumbai Buyers preferred.

Reason for sale: Upgrade

Thanks for looking.

I am using it currently, so couldn't take a better snap.

gfxm.jpg

Re: Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4870

How Much Memory?? I am interested for my frnd m from mumbai PM me your final offer :)

I think i was beaten by joyceanblue just by sec's ,:mad: This slow Crappy Bsnl connection to be blamed, Any Goodluck to who so ever cracks the deal:hap2:

lestat said:
^^i m first in line and joyceanblue second how cud you be second you are third :D:bleh:

umm...i dunno about the line thing but I just pm'ed starchazer. Sorry, I am new here so don't want to step on anyone's toes. :)

What if the card dies (God forbid) and Sapphire denies an approval mail- it's not that they have already approved it.

Any proof of someone who had his US bought card rmaed via Aditya Infotech? :)

Anyone seriously thinking about Banik's suggestion .. Well come prepared :gunsmile:

BIKeINSTEIN said:
What if the card dies (God forbid) and Sapphire denies an approval mail- it's not that they have already approved it.
Any proof of someone who had his US bought card rmaed via Aditya Infotech? :)

KMD Warranty is always there.

And that email is just a formality. They WILL give approval letter, there's no two ways about it. But I haven't yet got any problem so I just don't have a first hand experience.

And folks, this is the order in which I got replies/PMs:

1st to show interest was joyceanblue, as lestat just initially asked how much memory was there and later edited to show interest (even if the timing was same as joyceanblue's PM).

But like I in the OP, Mumbai buyers preferred, so my preference will go to lestat (that too only because he messaged me at the same time, so I can't be sure who was first). If he backs out, then it's joyceanblue, followed by 4nd3r50n, tosh79..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back