sellin price- 3.3k

gal.php
:eek:hyeah:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ImageShack Album - 6 images

refer for the images

KINDLY PM IF INTERESTED

The Card appears to be 1 GB DDR3 Arctic Cooled

Please confirm the same in your description as they are premium additions, if I am correct, for better response

askkunal said:
sorry i didnt get what does that mean ?? ...is it sold ....or price is reduced ??

Bump (Bring up my Post) is basically meant to remind members that the item is still available & (most probably without a price change).

suryansh.gupta said:
I also have saphire HD 4670 -512mb graphics card , if any delhi buyer interested can pm me

Open a New sale thread if you are seriously interested in selling . This thread will be locked soon as the deal is over

suryansh.gupta said:
I also have saphire HD 4670 -512mb graphics card , if any delhi buyer interested can pm me

I had PMed you earllier for the reference 512MB card you had bought from TE and had got it coz you were a local buyer.

You chose to not to reply till reminded for a reply at least and you had replied that you had no intention to sell it then.

Now that you do intend to sell it and might have forgotten, may i revive my request? :)

http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/hd4670-512mb-ddr3-graphics-card-168080.html

YGPM too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back